United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He's campaigned hard for COTY and fair play to him: he might just get it.

Quite why a gentleman of your vintage is wasting money attending a sporting event I have no idea. File with musical jamborees, in my book.
This. Going to games is great for kids but a real man should not be paying to watch other men play games.

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No i didn't mate.....

Left it as a spare.

You have my word..

We just strolled in, no stops or anything....
I know pal. Was only joshing.

I’m going out now with mrs Keith for a long lunch. I will see if an afternoon of eating and drinking will ease my seethe. Thanks all.

Thanks draggers for the pm but no, I’m not giving you a rusty trombone pal.

Sparky***

United must be the biggest @#%&!s in the league to their own support. You'd think with the swathes of empty seats that are beginning to appear around the ground every game that they'd want more people going in.

They've always held us in utter contempt though for the most part. They realised a long, long time ago unfortunately that the saps coming through the turnstiles don't account for much in the yearly profit margins. We're easily expendable.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
This. Going to games is great for kids but a real man should not be paying to watch other men play games.

Zorg

Quote:
Laptop reds

My Name is Keith

Quote:
There’s actually some truth in this.

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Have you even seen us live ?

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
There’s actually some truth in this.
Yeah, my truth.

With your history of helping others jib in, I shouldn't be surprised.

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Finbar o’flahertys testimonial game in Drogheda 1988

0-1 (beardsmore)

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Finbar o’flahertys testimonial game in Drogheda 1988

0-1 (beardsmore)
88th min

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Yes mate. Went a lot in teens early 20s. I actually spoke to you once I think. You seemed nice but a bit nervous.

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yes mate. Went a lot in teens early 20s. I actually spoke to you once I think. You seemed nice but a bit nervous.

I remember your orange hair....

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:11 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Got rid of my briefs for Arsenal - ticket flashed up orange on the turnstile and the tickets now confiscated (which is perhaps not a bad thing)

I’m officially done with the @#%&!s. They should be paying me to go and watch that £#%&!ing shit.

Seething with the club - an absolute joke.
Had a similar incident a couple of years ago when Father In Law went on my tickets. Flashed up and got sent to the ticket office.

I ended up having a blazing row with the jobsworth @#%&! in the office over the phone. Eventually they let him in and I was threatened with being permanently black listed if it happened again.

£#%&!ing @#%&!s. If he was an oriental tourist with bags full of goodies from the Megastore there'd be no issues

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Fat Al

My Dad has 2 ST’s & had found a way round this. Dunno if it still works & it isn’t an option open to most.

When he lived in the UK, he lived out in the country. They kept/bred sheep as a little sideline. He had that business registered, so it was all legit & above board. The ST’s were registered to the company. So anyone could use them.

If you have family/trusted friends who have a registered company that might be a way round this.

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:20 PM
redhegemony

checks before searching a few weeks ago - said they were checking for kids tickets. Me and a mate both using STs belonging to two women so obviously not us - didn't bat an eyelid.

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
My Dad has 2 ST’s & had found a way round this. Dunno if it still works & it isn’t an option open to most.

When he lived in the UK, he lived out in the country. They kept/bred sheep as a little sideline. He had that business registered, so it was all legit & above board. The ST’s were registered to the company. So anyone could use them.

If you have family/trusted friends who have a registered company that might be a way round this.
I've checked T&C's and it still says you can give to family or friends even if you're not a company. I don't understand all the mither.

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
I've checked T&C's and it still says you can give to family or friends even if you're not a company. I don't understand all the mither.
read the thread from the start pal. all there..

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
read the thread from the start pal. all there..
I have. Keith says tickets were given to friends. Doesn't mention in T&C's that they have to be a member. Genuinely cannot fathom why they can't use them.

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
You have to prior notify them and I think they have to be members.

Unread 07-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Funny thing is they don't care when it's big business involved.....

My work have a box, any Tom, Dick or Sergio can attend....

It's the working man, the lifelong fan that is affected...
Closed Thread