United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:18 AM
My Name is Keith

Default Farewell United

Got rid of my briefs for Arsenal - ticket flashed up orange on the turnstile and the tickets now confiscated (which is perhaps not a bad thing)

I’m officially done with the @#%&!s. They should be paying me to go and watch that £#%&!ing shit.

Seething with the club - an absolute joke.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:20 AM
waynes ear's

bye

forwardirektion

Pretty mad they confiscate season tickets and then don’t give you the money for the remaining games

Bunker Buster

What does flashed up orange mean ?

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Jethro

Farewell.

But I understand your seethe.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:25 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This.

What does it mean?

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
steward check ticket holder or some shit. usually its kids tickets that flash, steward checks its a kid and not MNIK's dad going in on it

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:26 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Got rid of my briefs for Arsenal - ticket flashed up orange on the turnstile and the tickets now confiscated (which is perhaps not a bad thing)

I’m officially done with the @#%&!s. They should be paying me to go and watch that £#%&!ing shit.

Seething with the club - an absolute joke.
How did it flash orange? Thought it does that if it's a kids/oaps to tell the gimp the other side of the turnstyle that it's a cheaper ticket or whatever?

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:26 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
steward check ticket holder or some shit. usually its kids tickets that flash, steward checks its a kid and not MNIK's dad going in on it
Has MNIK been naughty?

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Adult using a kids ticket ?

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:27 AM
waynes ear's

also, that £#%&!ing thread title

fairwell?

good riddance

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:32 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:32 AM
My Name is Keith

It’s the fact that you can’t give away (which is what I did) tickets for matches you can’t go to. The recipient should be a member which costs £30 pa. I can only imagine that’s the issue with it.

Anyway, there’s 4 of us who all share them with our kids and we’ve all been going for 40 years give or take so it’s an interesting policy from the club to £#%&! off their most loyal ‘customers’.

Love united? £#%&!ing hate them.

Quote:
Adult using a kids ticket ?
No - two adults and two kids tickets. The check was on an adult ticket being used by an adult.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Shite that mate, I'm sure you'd have a chance of getting them back on appeal.....

Or they just go into the pot and are probably sold as an inflated price to a new "family"

Edit - Sheesh......they actually checked the name to person ?!? Absolutely no way a united official would ever be getting my name or ID, wish people were stronger with their personel details....

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:35 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
also, that £#%&!ing thread title

fairwell?

good riddance
£#%&! off you @#%&!.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:35 AM
puressence

get duncan drasdo on keith hes helped loads with these issues

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Switching Off

Disgusting. I know you probably dont want to but putting on your best compo face and going to the evening news might shame them into changing their minds.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:38 AM
dragflick

Quote:
It’s the fact that you can’t give away (which is what I did) tickets for matches you can’t go to. The recipient should be a member which costs £30 pa. I can only imagine that’s the issue with it.

Anyway, there’s 4 of us who all share them with our kids and we’ve all been going for 40 years give or take so it’s an interesting policy from the club to £#%&! off their most loyal ‘customers’.

Love united? £#%&!ing hate them.

No - two adults and two kids tickets. The check was on an adult ticket being used by an adult.
How has it flashed up orange? Random check you reckon? £#%&!ers.

yhpm btw.

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:39 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
£#%&! off you @#%&!.
sorry pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Disgusting. I know you probably dont want to but putting on your best compo face and going to the evening news might shame them into changing their minds.
or turn MNIK into some massive clickbait bastard.

"YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS MAN YOO TICKET HOLDER"

Unread 07-12-2018, 11:41 AM
no fun

Hang on...an adult using an adult ticket?

Firstly, why did it flash up?

And secondly, if challenged, why not (a) just claim to be the person named on the ticket, or (b) tell them to £#%&! off

I can sort of see the point of the club clamping down on an adult using a kids ticket all season, but an adult using an adults?....I suppose the robbing @#%&!s think a non member would have to pay more, but hey that’s capitalism for you

Keith...they are indeed bastards of the highest order, and in support of your worthy cause I am boycotting the Fulham game tomorrow*

* wasn’t going anyway
Closed Thread