Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Meh. He's alright, overrated imo
Agreed. £#%&! him

Unread 15-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Sell the fat #@&%!.

He's been here since the mid 90s and we're still waiting on him to learn where he's supposed to stand and to stop eating vienesse whirls for breakfast.

The fact he was being kept out of the side by a 34 year old winger who eats birdshit and now an 18 year old - who already has as many career goals as him - speaks volumes.

Melt him down for glue.

Unread 15-01-2020, 12:49 PM
atticusgrinch

Even Shawsy's backers have let go now.

He's Private Pyle. Only a beating and a toilet themed suicide await the big lad now.

Unread 15-01-2020, 01:13 PM
goldfinger II

For the life of me, I can't see how Shaw ever came to have such a good reputation. He has no discernable qualities.

Unread 15-01-2020, 01:18 PM
MUFC One Love

I am not one for giving United players a lot of shit but this lad is an absolute joke. Needs selling asap. Look at the difference in the side having Williams down that side. Having two decent full backs is huge to how you can play as a team, Wan-Bissaka is good and will improve going forward.

Unread 15-01-2020, 01:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Would like to publicly state that I was wrong to protect Luke, Stella fella had him sussed even in his purple patches.

You were right mate.

Unread 15-01-2020, 01:22 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Would like to publicly state that I was wrong to protect Luke, Stella fella had him sussed even in his purple patches.

You were right mate.
Wow.

Takes a big man to admit he made an error in judgement. Huge respect.

Huge marker put down for FOTY 2020.

Don't want to stir but I don't see anything magnanimous from Cream.

More likely to see a mouse eating a Magnum in Cream's favourite chair if i'm honest.

Unread 15-01-2020, 01:23 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

You were right mate.
Thank you Sir.

Unread 15-01-2020, 01:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Wow.

More likely to see a mouse eating a Magnum in Cream's favourite chair if i'm honest.
Ignore cream - the fool backs everyone he shouldn't - Pogba, Shaw, sure there are others. He would probably welcome Sanchez back with open arms.

No offence Cream btw.

Unread 15-01-2020, 04:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
For the life of me, I can't see how Shaw ever came to have such a good reputation. He has no discernable qualities.
He looked genuinely good at Soton, though even then his well publicised weight problems should have been a warning

Unread 15-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Wow.

Not sure where you're heading with this?

Just a few posts up before Bunks.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=1090

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Ignore cream - the fool backs everyone he shouldn't - Pogba, Shaw, sure there are others. He would probably welcome Sanchez back with open arms.

No offence Cream btw.
Search the thread, I've been calling him a fat blob 99% of the time.

Unread 15-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He looked genuinely good at Soton, though even then his well publicised weight problems should have been a warning
The fact that LVG said he was a fat shit and then jose said he was a dumbass when it came to the mental side of football. We should have got rid of him a while back.

Sadly with ashley young leaving in the summer , i doubt they would part with shaw too.

Unread 15-01-2020, 09:58 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The fact that LVG said he was a fat shit and then jose said he was a dumbass when it came to the mental side of football. We should have got rid of him a while back.

Sadly with ashley young leaving in the summer , i doubt they would part with shaw too.
Mind depend on Dalot he covers both full back positions + Laird

Unread 15-01-2020, 09:59 PM
AK14

Quote:

Even after all of that the club still gave him a new contract on 150k a week

Unread 15-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Mind depend on Dalot he covers both full back positions + Laird
Someone needs to remind woodward of all the money theyll save by not ordering his food at carrington and im sure he would offload him in a heartbeat...

...then again its woodward. He would do a swap deal for an aging left back and as part of the contract have us loan back luke shaw for 2 years.

Dalot needs to start playing games. Would have been nice of him to play tonight. Get some mins under his belt

Unread 16-01-2020, 08:34 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Someone needs to remind woodward of all the money theyll save by not ordering his food at carrington and im sure he would offload him in a heartbeat...

...then again its woodward. He would do a swap deal for an aging left back and as part of the contract have us loan back luke shaw for 2 years.

Dalot needs to start playing games. Would have been nice of him to play tonight. Get some mins under his belt
Play him where?

AWB and Williams have got the full back places locked down for the next ten years if they carry on the way they are going.

Unread 16-01-2020, 08:37 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Sell the fat #@&%!.

He's been here since the mid 90s and we're still waiting on him to learn where he's supposed to stand and to stop eating vienesse whirls for breakfast.

The fact he was being kept out of the side by a 34 year old winger who eats birdshit and now an 18 year old - who already has as many career goals as him - speaks volumes.

Melt him down for glue.

Word btw.
Closed Thread