United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I say that to myself every morning when I wake up
As you make your way downstairs like a slinky?

Unread 21-09-2015, 12:01 PM
angrydimaria

We would have been top if DDG had played against swansea. We would have lost yesterday's match 4-3 if that Argentinian clown was in the nets.

Unread 21-09-2015, 12:05 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
We would have been top if DDG had played against swansea. We would have lost yesterday's match 4-3 if that Argentinian clown was in the nets.
Pretty incredible considering the manager don't you think?

Unread 21-09-2015, 04:22 PM
red in cumbria

He is a truly great keeper and I am delighted he is back, but when was the last time DdG kept a clean sheet in the PL?

Genuine question btw.

Unread 21-09-2015, 04:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He is a truly great keeper and I am delighted he is back, but when was the last time DdG kept a clean sheet in the PL?

Genuine question btw.
Spurs in March I think.

Unread 21-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Grimson

Quote:

Genuine question btw.
15 March last season.

You could have raised the same issue by providing the answer yourself, which isn't difficult in this age of "surfing the information superhighway."

Unread 21-09-2015, 04:30 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
15 March last season.

You could have raised the same issue by providing the answer yourself, which isn't difficult in this age of "surfing the information superhighway."
I think he was just checking up on you tbf.

we all know its in his filo-o-fax

Unread 21-09-2015, 04:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
15 March last season.

Couldn't be arsed tbh, too distracted by Pig-gate at the moment

Unread 21-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Couldn't be arsed tbh, too distracted by Pig-gate at the moment

btw I'm going to get in before Armers and say that we don't need a single dedicated thread for everything DDG does for the next 8 months. If he has a good game or a shocker, start a new thread.

Unread 21-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
All the people saying who the keeper is doesn't matter
Of course the higher quality of keeper between the sticks the better but our defence over the last few games needs a DDG as its letting opposition players get too many clear cut chances on goal which is worrying and needs addressing for when dave finally does one back to Madrid.
But at least we have one ore two years to address this along with the goalie

Unread 21-09-2015, 08:52 PM
History

I think after watching de gea again. That £#%&!ing second swansea goal. Ffs

Unread 21-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
We would have been top if DDG had played against swansea.
Well, you say that but......

Unread 21-09-2015, 09:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 21-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

btw I'm going to get in before Armers and say that we don't need a single dedicated thread for everything DDG does for the next 8 months. If he has a good game or a shocker, start a new thread.
Had this in mind earlier when I started the Barry Venison thread. Thought it deserved a fresh one.

Unread 21-09-2015, 09:27 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 21-09-2015, 09:28 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

Let's face it if I hadn't started this thread we'd be posting in the signed a contract thread all season.

Unread 21-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Let's face it if I hadn't started this thread we'd be posting in the signed a contract thread all season.
Indeed. No problems with this thread; just think we should start a new one more regularly.
Closed Thread