United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2014, 07:53 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Was great in the Hull game; one of Giggy's games in charge. Which was basically about three or four starts ago for him.
i will take your word for it,it must have passed me by...

i really really hope he is brilliant we need all the help we can get but im very skeptical atm

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
i will take your word for it,it must have passed me by...

i really really hope he is brilliant we need all the help we can get but im very skeptical atm
Well, he doesn't have to be brilliant to not be the chancer people are now suggesting.

I think he's got bags of ability, tbh. I hope LvG does too, having given him the no11 and started him in the last three games

Overall, how about we calm down and give him until at least past his 20th birthday before writing him off?

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:14 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Well, he doesn't have to be brilliant to not be the chancer people are now suggesting.

I think he's got bags of ability, tbh. I hope LvG does too, having given him the no11 and started him in the last three games

Overall, how about we calm down and give him until at least past his 20th birthday before writing him off?

£#%&! that

say what you see

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:

^ This, especially the final paragraph

Unread 02-11-2014, 09:32 PM
red in cumbria

Somebody who really does deserve "more time", tbf.

Unread 02-11-2014, 09:42 PM
barrington avenue

i dont think anyone doubts he needs more time but this thread is about him being one of Europes best, which i think is plain to see is not going to happen?

i would say Jesse Lingard has shown at least as much if not more but nobody gives him a mention

Unread 02-11-2014, 09:51 PM
MUFCOK

How you working that out when Januzaj has played more first team football then Lingard and Januzaj was very good last year. Lingard has only started 1 league in his career for United hasn't he?

Unread 02-11-2014, 10:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
i dont think anyone doubts he needs more time but this thread is about him being one of Europes best, which i think is plain to see is not going to happen?

i would say Jesse Lingard has shown at least as much if not more but nobody gives him a mention

Unread 02-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

This is reminiscent of the Ronaldo bashing in his pre 2006 years. People don't learn.

Unread 02-11-2014, 10:50 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
This is reminiscent of the Ronaldo bashing in his pre 2006 years. People don't learn.
it really isn't

Unread 02-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Alan

Quote:
Learn what? Not all players who show promise turn into absolute monsters like Ronaldo.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
"No end product"

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:24 AM
armchair

Thought Janners was good today but he's just not a winger. Can beat a player but doesn't have the afterburners to get away. He'd blossom in spain playing a bit more centrally imo.

Unread 03-11-2014, 01:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Thought Janners was good today but he's just not a winger. Can beat a player but doesn't have the afterburners to get away. He'd blossom in spain playing a bit more centrally imo.
Should be playing where Mata was when Rooney was out, for me.

Unread 03-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Agreed. He can carry the ball beautifully but can't really run.

Unread 03-11-2014, 03:22 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Hmm.

Ronaldo got to the places he wanted but was a mong when he arrived.

Januzaj just shuffles in one place until fouled or tackled.
Closed Thread