United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-10-2014, 01:49 AM
taff

could have done with a loan this season; regular playing time away from the pressures of united.

Unread 12-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Ericthered

His time will come probably as an impact sub against tiring defences and eventually next season more starts,

Unread 12-10-2014, 02:14 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
These threads are getting embarrassing aren't they. Januzaj not good enough, De Gea, RVP, Rooney. List goes on.

Januzai to be seen.

Rooney rvp and de gea are clearly good enough.

Unread 12-10-2014, 02:38 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

I'm good friends with two premiership defenders and they've said sterling is £#%&!ing a pain, goes either way
Thats pretty obvious tbh..

Unread 12-10-2014, 03:50 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
1 game a week is shit for the fans and the players
It's killing the season for me.

It's weird that we play so infrequently & then when we do there's so many new players on the pitch ..it's all a bit surreal tbh
then you factor in the intrusive, pointless & incessant International breaks and you could be forgiven for thinking United have vanished off the face of the earth.

re; Januzaj - jury still out.
Looks a natural talent but could do with seeing a lot more of him before the Giggs/Ronaldo comparisons are to be taken seriously.
Fingers crossed though. I love his balance when he runs with the ball.

Unread 12-10-2014, 06:46 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sick to death of having to explain Januzaj's brilliance to the unenlightened tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised if the people writing him off are same people that wrote Ronaldo off as a show pony in his first two seasons.

It's easy to see the potential in Januzaj. His touch, balance, speed in change of direction and dribbling ability are superb. Moyes gets slated, but he's spot on when he talks of Januzaj's ability to beat a man from a standing start by going left or right.

Van Gaal obviously doesn't want to rush him. Raheem Sterling seems to have gone off the boil from being overplayed, and there was concern that Moyes would do the same with Januzaj last season. His progress and development will be handled carefully, both by a manager who has a superb track-record in blooding youth players, and an assistant who is the perfect mentor for a young Manchester United youth player.
Spot on

Unread 24-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Sloppy

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...ource=activity

Quote:
HLN asked Van der Sar about the Belgian pair of Adnan Januzaj and Marouane Fellaini, he responded "Fellaini I know well - I had to play against him when he was at Everton, I always found him a tough opponent. Januzaj has again found it difficult to collect playing time in the team, but that's okay." That set HLN up to ask 'Can Ajax can provide a lifeline for Januzaj?'
Van der Sar replied "Well, if you have the number of his agent: give it me with confidence. But I fear that we can't pay his salary."
If Januzaj isn't going to get enough time on the pitch for Manchester United to help his game progress then there are much worse ideas than a loan to Ajax given their record of nurturing naturally talented youngsters. However, so far this season Januzaj has had quite a few substitute appearances and started against West Brom on Monday, although he's not got to the levels of early last season.

Unread 24-10-2014, 02:53 PM
ScarFace

He will go on loan next season. He has too surely

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He will go on loan next season. He has too surely
He'll be gone before then

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:04 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
He'll be gone before then
If i see him running at 2 inches at a time with the ball again....i hope he is !

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Sensational player.

"Adnan, keep playing football."

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:16 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

This lad will make a lot of people look like clueless £#%&!ers in the coming years, nfqat.

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
This lad will make a lot of people look like clueless £#%&!ers in the coming years, nfqat.
hope so - hes gone backwards this season so far tho

if only moyes was around to help him

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Second season syndrome innit.

He's 19 ffs. He'll be back and become a great player.

Unread 24-10-2014, 03:36 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

I think it's easy to say he's gone backwards. He just seems to be developing naturally. second season is always harder for a kid like him to make an impact. there's expectation, opposition are more aware and the competition for places is greater.

His impact last season was somewhat exaggerated and the same for his shortcomings this season.

Unread 24-10-2014, 06:36 PM
ryanMUFC

Hope I look a clueless £#%&!er in years to come/ next week but from the opportunities he's been given this season; he isn't good enough, not on the wing anyway. He doesn't seem to have the pace/confidence to beat a man on the wing.

Unread 24-10-2014, 07:01 PM
carlosartorial

I hope he does come good in future seasons, 'cos he shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team at present.

(Call me a clueless £#%&!er if you like, not really bothered.)

Unread 24-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I hope he does come good in future seasons, 'cos he shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team at present.

Agreed - was poor on Monday

Unread 24-10-2014, 07:23 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

everybody but the scouse'esc fans agree with you.

He needs to go out on loan and play every week.

Unread 24-10-2014, 07:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:

You're right at the minute, but people writing him off already he's a bit off form, 19, and struggling a bit in his second season like a lot do.

He'll be shit hot.
Closed Thread