Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2013, 10:01 PM
dunk

Pure is such a £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 23-12-2013, 10:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
where were you in 99 when ferguson was parading the £#%&!ing treble through deansgate?
On my way home from barcalona pal. Where were u on deansgate

Unread 23-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
So am I pal. From birth to death pal. Not like ferie. He was £#%&! all before we made him and he's £#%&! all since he left ...
You've stopped going?

Unread 23-12-2013, 10:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
You've stopped going?
Have I

Unread 23-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
On my way home from barcalona pal. Where were u on deansgate
outside the moon pal, enjoying the evening sunshine and drinking the town dry for ferguson's red and white army

Unread 23-12-2013, 11:50 PM
puressence

Quote:
outside the moon pal, enjoying the evening sunshine and drinking the town dry for ferguson's red and white army
Wen did u start supportin em. About 2135 pm the nite before :shakehead:

Unread 24-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Neo

Pure vs Throb.

The ultimate Top Red-athon.

This gon' be good.

Unread 24-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Wen did u start supportin em. About 2135 pm the nite before :shakehead:
before you

Unread 24-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
before you
That's impossible. Pure has existed since the very dawn of time. Taking many shapes and many forms. He was unearthed by a team of scientists in the 70's in the arctic circle having crashed here from the planet Cholesterolia 7.

Unread 24-12-2013, 05:02 AM
believe

Pure will start a blog.

Unread 24-12-2013, 10:33 AM
puressence

Quote:
before you
If it was before aug 78 wen I first entered old trafford then fairplay. My points are against a highly paid manager who had no affinity to mufc before 1986 wen he wes 43 I think. He didn't go through it. He was an employee who happened to play a major part in the club finances and debt these days yet brought a book out mentioning the clubs biggest dayin history since 1958 to 2 paragragphs. And then insisted on slating all the players who had brought him his knightood a stand named after him a rd a statue the lot cos he has no loyalty towards these people or the fans. I see it a minority would agree its there to see. He retires and can't get away from the place he's dying to be asked back. Like a modern day roman emperor. On chariots down his rd passed his stand and into the ground

Unread 24-12-2013, 10:36 AM
red @rmy

Really didn't think pure could make himself anymore stupid.

Oh well. Whopper!

Unread 24-12-2013, 10:38 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
If it was before aug 78 wen I first entered old trafford then fairplay. My points are against a highly paid manager who had no affinity to mufc before 1986 wen he wes 43 I think. He didn't go through it. He was an employee who happened to play a major part in the club finances and debt these days yet brought a book out mentioning the clubs biggest dayin history since 1958 to 2 paragragphs. And then insisted on slating all the players who had brought him his knightood a stand named after him a rd a statue the lot cos he has no loyalty towards these people or the fans. I see it a minority would agree its there to see. He retires and can't get away from the place he's dying to be asked back. Like a modern day roman emperor. On chariots down his rd passed his stand and into the ground
What I like about this is the objectivity. The reasoning and thoughtful collection of fact gathering. I've searched pures posts and he is immune to confirmation bias.

Unread 24-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Aman27deep

Love pure.

Everyone should expect different views when being part of a forum.

Unread 24-12-2013, 10:43 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Love pure.

Everyone should expect different views when being part of a forum.
There's a difference between different views and preaching.
Pure is the David koresh of the forum.
Hopefully they have the same outcome.

Unread 24-12-2013, 10:49 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
There's a difference between different views and preaching.
Pure is the David koresh of the forum.
Hopefully they have the same outcome.
He's the £#%&!ing David Icke of the forum the mental bastard

Unread 24-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
we should pull down his statue and beat it with shoes

Unread 24-12-2013, 12:09 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
we should pull down his statue and beat it with shoes
Pure has a statue??

Unread 24-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
oh it was before august 1978, don't worry about that. Not that that makes the slightest difference to the rest of the shite you've posted on this thread.

the problem the biggest #@&%!head's amongst his critics have is that people will always just laugh at them but they're too stupid to stop.

fwiw it is interesting that whilst i still haven't even started his latest book the critics have apparently poured over the thing with a fine toothed comb desperately looking for snippets to take offence at. What you've done in this post, and presumably in your head, is set ferguson up on a pedestal. you're completely deluded as to his motivation, but what is clear is that YOU think of him in the terms you've used - like a roman emperor...

no matter what you type on the internet, no matter what you say to people irl, ferguson has played the biggest possible part in united's history and his name will be inextricably linked to united forever. for all that there's a small band of try-hard attention-seeking £#%&!wits, some of whom have the media's ear, who will carry on trying to score points against him in some pointless and bitter battle for their version of events to be heard, the reality is that ferguson's incredible achievements at united are already passing into legend as we speak

Unread 24-12-2013, 12:18 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumescent throb
oh it was before august 1978, don't worry about that. Not that that makes the slightest difference to the rest of the shite you've posted on this thread.

The problem the biggest #@&%!head's amongst his critics have is that people will always just laugh at them but they're too stupid to stop.

Fwiw it is interesting that whilst i still haven't even started his latest book the critics have apparently poured over the thing with a fine toothed comb desperately looking for snippets to take offence at. What you've done in this post, and presumably in your head, is set ferguson up on a pedestal. You're completely deluded as to his motivation, but what is clear is that you think of him in the terms you've used - like a roman emperor...

No matter what you type on the internet, no matter what you say to people irl, ferguson has played the biggest possible part in united's history and his name will be inextricably linked to united forever. For all that there's a small band of try-hard attention-seeking £#%&!wits, some of whom have the media's ear, who will carry on trying to score points against him in some pointless and bitter battle for their version of events to be heard, the reality is that ferguson's incredible achievements at united are already passing into legend as we speak
dnftt
Closed Thread