United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:36 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
had 2 assists to his name so far in pre season. Anderson has square root of £#%&! all.

Cleverley is a much better player and option than anderson.
If you'd let me finish, I was going on to say that the white dog shit was marginally better than Anderson.

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:40 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
No.

Sounds like a good party though. If you ever hear of another please let me know.
I thought they called that "breakfast" in your neck of the woods.

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Little steps - modric / fellani

"We'll it's not a statement more a step to intent"

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If you'd let me finish, I was going on to say that the white dog shit was marginally better than Anderson.
Bit harsh on white dog shit imo.

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We should have a thread about dog shit

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Bit harsh on white dog shit imo.
could be a new song.

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
is modric her ugly friend?
50 bar it's yours

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Lok

If we lose Rooney and sign Modric, we've a weaker squad than we had last season.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Vedder

He's better than the options we have now.

Sign him up

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Fountz

I'm going to refer to him as Mo Dric ...as in his first name is Maurice.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:10 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
united "are planning a £25 million bid to sign luca modric from real madrid after coming to the reluctant realisation that they are unlikely to secure any of their primary transfer targets."

has there ever been a sadder opening paragraph?

blabbed about targets everyone knew were unrealistic. end up overpaying for someone no one wants - a lightweight piece of shit who will do no more at united than he did at real or spurs. might not even get baines and fellaini (plan c?).

there had better be a couple of decent signings because, if this is really it, it will be utterly £#%&!ing shite and no amount of gaiety is going to change that.

glazers out.

woodward out.

moyes out.

we have been moving backwards for years. this is just desperate. modric? £#%&!ing modric. seriously? modric/kagawa/cleverley/powell.... that's variety, that is. I know I'm scared anyway.
Indeed, if only we'd got Paul le Guen to manage us in 2005 like you wanted us to

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:11 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Indeed, if only we'd got Paul le Guen to manage us in 2005 like you wanted us to
:knockout:

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:12 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
If we lose Rooney and sign Modric, we've a weaker squad than we had last season.
But we will have a stronger first eleven. Might lead to better football too.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
But we will have a stronger first eleven. Might lead to better football too.
Will we? I don't think we will. Rooney has the ability to pluck something out of nothing when the rest of the team are playing shit. Modric doesn't.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:18 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Will we? I don't think we will. Rooney has the ability to pluck something out of nothing when the rest of the team are playing shit. Modric doesn't.
Well that didn't happen for most of the matches last year. And for all that ability to pluck something out of nothing, he pulled out one too many shit performances when he couldn't even do some basic stuff.

Below eleven is much more balanced and better imo

--------------------De gea---------------------
-----rafael-------Rio-------Vidic---------Evra---
----Nani--------Carrick----Modric------Zaha----
--------------Kagawa--------------------------
---------------------RVP-----------------------

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:19 AM
jem

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
airshot.

that said, anyone but fergie and we might have a midfield by now. well.... anyone other than david £#%&!ing moyes anyways.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Baron

Personally think Modric is underrated, he can tackle, pass, beat a man & scores (not loads admittedly) but is a player I think all doubters on here would eat their words over, he's a clever player who understands the right pass, not the flash or elaborate one (oh hai Steven Gerrard) & tactically would suit us down to the ground.

Play him alongside Carrick with Kagawa ahead of them & we'd actually keep the ball

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Play him alongside Carrick with Kagawa ahead of them & we'd actually keep the ball
Agreed.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:26 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Personally think Modric is underrated, he can tackle, pass, beat a man & scores (not loads admittedly) but is a player I think all doubters on here would eat their words over, he's a clever player who understands the right pass, not the flash or elaborate one (oh hai Steven Gerrard) & tactically would suit us down to the ground.

however well he does, I will hate the lightweight ragdoll @#%&!.

I cling to the hope he is just using us to get a better deal at real, like everyone else does.

Unread 30-07-2013, 10:27 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
More like memory man..
Closed Thread