Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:35 PM
teflon_terry

Default Suarez to Barcelona

Confirmed.

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Rhodzy

In Rodgers statement about it he said Liverpool is bigger than any individual, if that was true they'd have £#%&!ed him off after the racism. Good riddance to the @#%&!.

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:41 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Big Norm

Is there an unlocked thread on RAWK about this? Doubt it tbh.

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:48 PM
HERTS_RED

Liverpool Football Club today issued the following statement in relation to the future of Luis Suarez.

Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

We would like to thank Luis for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Luis and his family well for the future.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...uarez-to-leave

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=315091.0

Brenton has issued the following sermon

LFC statement: Rodgers on Suarez

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers today issued the below statement following the announcement that an agreement has been reached with Barcelona for Luis Suarez to leave the club.

"Luis is a very special talent and I thank him for the role he has played in the team in the past two years, during my time at Liverpool.

"I think he would be the first to accept he has improved as a player over that period, along with the team and has benefited from being here, as we have benefited from him.

"The club have done all they can over a sustained period of time to try to keep Luis at Liverpool. It is with great reluctance and following lengthy discussions we have eventually agreed to his wishes to move to Spain for new experiences and challenges. We wish him and his young family well; we will always consider them to be friends.

"We are focused on the future, as we strive to continue with the progress we have made and build on last season's excellent Barclays Premier League campaign.

"I am confident we will improve the team further and will be stronger for this coming season, when we will be competing on all fronts; domestically and in the greatest club competition in the world, the Champions League.

"If there is one thing the history of this great club teaches us, it is that Liverpool FC is bigger than any individual. I hope our supporters continue to dream and believe that we are moving forward and with continued improvement and progression, together we will bring the success we all crave and deserve."

Statement from Luis Suarez

Luis Suarez today issued the following statement to the club's official website, Liverpoolfc.com.

"It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain. Both me and my family have fallen in love with this club and with the city.

"But most of all I have fallen in love with the incredible fans. You have always supported me and we, as a family, will never forget it, we will always be Liverpool supporters.

"I hope you can all understand why I have made this decision. This club did all they could to get me to stay, but playing and living in Spain, where my wife's family live, is a lifelong dream and ambition. I believe now the timing is right.

"I wish Brendan Rodgers and the team well for the future. The club is in great hands and I'm sure will be successful again next season.

"I am very proud I have played my part in helping to return Liverpool to the elite of the Premier League and in particular back into the Champions League.

"Thank you again for some great moments and memories. You'll Never Walk Alone."

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:49 PM
andyroo

Disgusting @#%&!.

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Rhodzy

Hope he has his leg broken in the El Classico.

Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Liverpool Football Club today issued the following statement in relation to the future of Luis Suarez.

Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

We would like to thank Luis for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Luis and his family well for the future.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...uarez-to-leave

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=315091.0

Brenton has issued the following sermon

LFC statement: Rodgers on Suarez

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers today issued the below statement following the announcement that an agreement has been reached with Barcelona for Luis Suarez to leave the club.

"Luis is a very special talent and I thank him for the role he has played in the team in the past two years, during my time at Liverpool.

"I think he would be the first to accept he has improved as a player over that period, along with the team and has benefited from being here, as we have benefited from him.

"The club have done all they can over a sustained period of time to try to keep Luis at Liverpool. It is with great reluctance and following lengthy discussions we have eventually agreed to his wishes to move to Spain for new experiences and challenges. We wish him and his young family well; we will always consider them to be friends.

"We are focused on the future, as we strive to continue with the progress we have made and build on last season's excellent Barclays Premier League campaign.

"I am confident we will improve the team further and will be stronger for this coming season, when we will be competing on all fronts; domestically and in the greatest club competition in the world, the Champions League.

"If there is one thing the history of this great club teaches us, it is that Liverpool FC is bigger than any individual. I hope our supporters continue to dream and believe that we are moving forward and with continued improvement and progression, together we will bring the success we all crave and deserve."

Statement from Luis Suarez

Luis Suarez today issued the following statement to the club's official website, Liverpoolfc.com.

"It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain. Both me and my family have fallen in love with this club and with the city.

"But most of all I have fallen in love with the incredible fans. You have always supported me and we, as a family, will never forget it, we will always be Liverpool supporters.

"I hope you can all understand why I have made this decision. This club did all they could to get me to stay, but playing and living in Spain, where my wife's family live, is a lifelong dream and ambition. I believe now the timing is right.

"I wish Brendan Rodgers and the team well for the future. The club is in great hands and I'm sure will be successful again next season.

"I am very proud I have played my part in helping to return Liverpool to the elite of the Premier League and in particular back into the Champions League.

"Thank you again for some great moments and memories. You'll Never Walk Alone."

be lucky to get 4th next year

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Hope he has his leg broken in the El Classico.
Pepe, your duty is clear

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Switching Off

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:54 PM
innit

Excellent stuff.

The scumbags lose a player in worlds best top 10.

Get the £#%&! in.

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Baron

Suzarez & Luiz out of the league in the same summer, #MoyesThat

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
That's £#%&!ing ace

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:56 PM
ZiggyStardust

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Quality SEETHING from the lad in front of him

Amateur Gerrard brow-furrowing from his mate though.

Unread 11-07-2014, 12:59 PM
innit

And the scumbags think they will improve without him.

Lambert Lallana Bony

Unread 11-07-2014, 01:03 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by innit
And the scumbags think they will improve without him.

Lambert Lallana Bony
They might buy into Liverpool Football Club's philosophy, meaning that Liverpool Football Club could improve Liverpool Football Club's position that Liverpool Football Club achieved last season as Liverpool Football Club

Unread 11-07-2014, 01:03 PM
andyroo

£#%&! 'em.

Unread 11-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Denis Irwell

Let the poetry commence......
Closed Thread