United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Ginners

Default alan green

someone at work has just told me he (alan green) said last night when commentating something like "liverpool have beaten the so called best team in europe 2-0, lets see what man yoo can do against the worst team in europe tomorrow" ! anyone know if this is true?

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:08 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

we beat Brazil on sunday whereas the scousers ...well we all know how they got on............

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:10 AM
antonin jablonsky

C'mon, even Green wouldn't be that blatant.

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:14 AM
El Calafate

threads like this should be banned. over to you armchair. nft.

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
C'mon, even Green wouldn't be that blatant.
never know with that @#%&!, i think my mate is winding me up i cant find anything about it on other forums, someone would have heard it

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:18 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
never know with that @#%&!, i think my mate is winding me up i cant find anything about it on other forums, someone would have heard it
Look I hate the pig faced ABU @#%&! as much as anyone but he edges just on the side of the line where the Beeb can constantly back his shite, he'd never be so blatant.

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Amish Mash

Quote:
someone at work has just told me he (alan green) said last night when commentating something like "liverpool have beaten the so called best team in europe 2-0, lets see what man yoo can do against the worst team in europe tomorrow" ! anyone know if this is true?
The vermin playing twice in two nights??

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Spiffy

Let's all attack Alan Greene, in fact lets make up some stories that suit our cause. OK he hates United but he's nowhere near as bad as some on here make out. I've heard him say things that have been taken completely out of context on here. He's not as bad as Eamonn Holmes, a Northern Irishman employed the BBC who is blatantly biased towards us.

If Greene said what is cliamed then I'll apologise but he won't have done. We're all getting very scouse, I thought the siege mentality was a good thing?

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:46 AM
antonin jablonsky

You can always rely on TSV to defend Alan Green and the Royals and slate Fergie.

Unread 20-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Let's all attack Alan Greene, in fact lets make up some stories that suit our cause. OK he hates United but he's nowhere near as bad as some on here make out. I've heard him say things that have been taken completely out of context on here. He's not as bad as Eamonn Holmes, a Northern Irishman employed the BBC who is blatantly biased towards us.

If Greene said what is cliamed then I'll apologise but he won't have done. We're all getting very scouse, I thought the siege mentality was a good thing?
first of all im not making it up, im asking if what ive heard is true, second of all eamonn holmes is a confirmed utd fan whereas green has never declared his allegiances and the difference between the two is eamonn doesnt spit venom at liverpool the way that @#%&! green does to utd.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
You can always rely on TSV to defend Alan Green and the Royals and slate Fergie.
Not necessarily, you can always rely on me to not jump on any bandwaggon. If Alan Greene changed his name and voice and said the same things, there'd be minimal outcry over his comments. People on here look to take offense at what he says. Yes sometimes he's a #@&%! but not nearly as much as some make out.

Fergie out. HTH.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
first of all im not making it up, im asking if what ive heard is true, second of all eamonn holmes is a confirmed utd fan whereas green has never declared his allegiances and the difference between the two is eamonn doesnt spit venom at liverpool the way that @#%&! green does to utd.

That's a very valid point, I'll give you that. Greene should admit who he supports.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Not necessarily, you can always rely on me to not jump on any bandwaggon. If Alan Greene changed his name and voice and said the same things, there'd be minimal outcry over his comments. People on here look to take offense at what he says. Yes sometimes he's a #@&%! but not nearly as much as some make out.

Fergie out. HTH.
C'mon, you jump on any criticism of the fat pig. I sdill remember your staunch defence of him after the barcodes, I suggest sir that you are Northern Irish and live in Macclesfield.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
That's a very valid point, I'll give you that. Greene should admit who he supports.
Yes he should, also Holmes doesn't commentate on games on a national publicly funded radio station.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
C'mon, you jump on any criticism of the fat pig. I sdill remember your staunch defence of him after the barcodes, I suggest sir that you are Northern Irish and live in Macclesfield.
I'm not from NI, I'm not from Macc. Can't remember what was said after barcodes, remind me.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:27 PM
puressence

if its terry christian its ok but if its alan green hes a @#%&!

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
if its terry christian its ok but if its alan green hes a @#%&!
Talk Sport is a commercial radio station, which I therefore don't have to pay for and Terry Christian doesn't do commentary.

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Billy Baroo

antonin is right all the way through this

Unread 20-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Amish Mash

Terry Christian on Sky News; Alan Green sat next to the growler on TVAM or whatever the £#%&! it called and Eamon on The Word which would result in another red calling Tufty a @#%&!.

Unread 20-02-2008, 01:19 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
threads like this should be banned. over to you armchair. nft.
Anyone who tells him what to do should be banned.

Ban 'im, armchair!

Nft.
Closed Thread