United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 04-11-2018, 09:44 PM
MartialLaw

Exclamation

FIFA 19. Might be the worst video game of any kind I've had the misfortune to play.

Unread 04-11-2018, 10:42 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
My brother landed it and my psvr back to me. Said he couldn't handle it. Was shouting a lot and swinging the controller like a fist at the weirdos in the game.

I've yet to play it
Resident Evil 7 on the PSVR was one of my favorite gaming experiences but as a VR experience itís just been topped by Astro Bot
Like playing Mario in VR

Unread 05-11-2018, 10:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
FIFA 19. Might be the worst video game of any kind I've had the misfortune to play.
What?

Why?

Unread 07-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Been playing this for a good few hours (Kingdom Come Deliverance on PC)
I feel compelled to update, and say this game is getting a bit on my tits now.

"Healing" means going "home" and going to bed. Big chore. A big boring chore, especially as "fast travel" = zooming out to a map and watching a model of your character walking slowly to said home, and randomly being stopped and searched/attacked/whatevs or just getting stuck behind an npc walking in the opposite direction.

The free roam world is a bit boring as well. I hunted and shot a rabbit (I was dead chuffed, it was really hard), but the rabbit's corpse rolled off all the way down the hill and even though I chased it like a twat I lost it in the undergrowth.

rage quit. It's worth a few hours and 10 quid, no more

Unread 07-11-2018, 12:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I feel compelled to update, and say this game is getting a bit on my tits now.

"Healing" means going "home" and going to bed. Big chore. A big boring chore, especially as "fast travel" = zooming out to a map and watching a model of your character walking slowly to said home, and randomly being stopped and searched/attacked/whatevs or just getting stuck behind an npc walking in the opposite direction.

The free roam world is a bit boring as well. I hunted and shot a rabbit (I was dead chuffed, it was really hard), but the rabbit's corpse rolled off all the way down the hill and even though I chased it like a twat I lost it in the undergrowth.

rage quit. It's worth a few hours and 10 quid, no more
Think I'll pass

Cheers for the update

Unread 07-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Think I'll pass

Cheers for the update
All in a day's work pal

Honestly think I'm done with gaming. I'm going to get a new hobby. After decades of playing, I'm off to the Official Fitness Thread

Unread 27-11-2018, 11:21 PM
elhombre

30th Anniversary Collection of the Street Fighter games on PS4....

every game they've ever made and lots of extras etc. including the designs and the background of the characters.

No way are any of the games worth more than a fiver on their own, but when you've got them all to dip in and out of, from the original right through to the last arcade incarnations, you can't help but get nostalgic, it really was a nice trip down memory lane.

brings me back to the 90s when my folks paid a fortune for the mega drive game and six button controller for my christmas present.

absolute pandemonium when Capcom leaked they were releasing it on the mega drive.

Unread 08-01-2019, 04:21 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Who is on Xbox on here?
Managed to get myself an Xbox One S over the weekend so hoping to get online a lot more than I have over the last few years (Scholes Jnr nicked my PS4)

My gamertag is BigKnowles98

Unread 10-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Cream

Been playing Subnautica.

Not sure what the point is. The game wants you to build a base, but I'm already in a fucking base, ta.

I think the storyline is being eeked out every hour or so. Still none the wiser.

It looks great by the way.

Ok just watched the first minute of that and realised I've missed something painfully obvious.

Unread 15-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Metro Last Light Redux on PC

Have a buzz about the new one coming out in feb so got this to bridge the time.

Completely linear and the AI is toilet but it's super atmospheric. They fixed the horrendous mechanics of the original too.

Hoping Exodus is free roam.