Vedder

Thumbs up

http://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=19932714

Interview.

Unread 09-07-2017, 08:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
£#%&!ing hell ziggy it's not that hard to work out.

'Stop £#%&!ing us about Perez or we'll sign this lump'. While also making a value for Lukaku known for Raiola to take to Chelsea at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
You're forgetting who United's negotiator is

This lump is going to Chelsea NQAT.
Four days later....

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manch...-jose-mourinho

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

I'm really excited about this signing. Didn't think I would have this feeling for a while tbph

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:04 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
If Mourinho knew he was getting Lukaku what's all the Morata stuff about...

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:09 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
back up for when Lukaku goes to the African Cup Of Nations here fishy

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:13 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Because it's sensible to have more than one option

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Egg on his face.

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Mr_Ed

DDG
TonyV - Linders - Bailly - Shaw
Herrera - Poggers
Mata - Micky - Martial
Lukaku

As it stands my first choice 11 - maybe change Mata for Micky

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
DDG
TonyV - Linders - Bailly - Shaw
Herrera - Poggers
Mata - Micky - Martial
Lukaku

As it stands my first choice 11 - maybe change Mata for Micky
Hopefully a couple more upgrades. Still look short of top quality in those 3 behind the forward imo

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:55 AM
puressence

Egg mayo Alan and sparky on this thread 😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
This balls about "last minute deal". There's still 5 weeks until the start of the season. Also what's he baffled by? We need a striker and we're buying the highest goal scorer in England who was available

Scouse c***

Didn't realise a "squad" was made up of 3 players tbh
People assuming it's panicked or rushed just because they didn't know about it.

As ever, we've seen that nobody has a £#%&!ing clue what's going on (except pure)

If he'd gone to Chelsea, it would have been all about the league champions adding proven quality to their squad.

We've seriously pulled the pants down of the media and twitter mongs on this one (except pure)

I love it when we do that

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

I'm really excited about this signing. Didn't think I would have this feeling for a while tbph
Was saying that last night. Lukaku, Rashford and Martial, £#%&!ing hell. Squad is shaping up lovely

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Was saying that last night. Lukaku, Rashford and Martial, £#%&!ing hell. Squad is shaping up lovely
Think you said it the other day, but that is instant problems for any team. That's a lot of pace and power to deal with and ably supported by an improving duo in mikhi and Pogba.

And I still fancy us to bring another wide option in, even if it's not perisic.

I'm surprised the club has allowed that ESPN interview before they have officially unveiled him.

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Think you said it the other day, but that is instant problems for any team. That's a lot of pace and power to deal with and ably supported by an improving duo in mikhi and Pogba.

I'm surprised the club has allowed that ESPN interview before they have officially unveiled him.
Probably marketing?

The US market is a huge money spinner and especially when we're just about to go on tour there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Martial needs to pull his head from his arse or he'll be £#%&!ed off. No way Jose keeps anyone who doesn't put in the work this season, he won't have time for any passengers.

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:25 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

The money for Griezmann is still there. Could a big signing later in the window. Hopefully Dembele.

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The money for Griezmann is still there. Could a big signing later in the window. Hopefully Dembele.

Wonder if James really is on the radar. Available, being shopped about, 25, a bit of quality and craft and we could afford..

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Imagine having to play against two of them, being run tragedy then the third gets thrown on, fresh as a daisy with half an hour left. MickyT and Mata with all that movement ahead of them picking passes off. Pogba driving in to space 30-20 yards out. José got me giddy about football again.
Quote:
Probably marketing?

The US market is a huge money spinner and especially when we're just about to go on tour there.

Martial needs to pull his head from his arse or he'll be £#%&!ed off. No way Jose keeps anyone who doesn't put in the work this season, he won't have time for any passengers.
He'll be fine, he's a kid with a bit of second season syndrome. Quality is there

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Probably marketing?

Yeah,I guess so. Just got used to United announcing their deals through social media.

Yes, big season for Martial. Make or break for him. He'll be gone in the summer if he doesn't improve.

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:03 AM
sa7

More bitter Scouse @#%&!ery

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...er-news-gossip
Closed Thread