United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-02-2024, 06:04 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer
Who is irk?
A river and a verb. What makes you think it/he/she/they are a person?

Unread 10-02-2024, 06:07 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer View Post
I’m only one man, but I try to do my bit, which usually involves giving the education, and the reasons behind.

Few people realise much of this comes from the fact radicals have infiltrated every orifice of life. Educational Institutions, corporations, media, everything.

I can only do so much, but for example, I’m high up in my organisation. I openly promote a cultural of expressing opinion regardless of who it might offend. I rule my office as a meritocracy, and openly express disdain for DEI. I say what I like, and I like what I say.

I maintain a healthy car usage and am openly hostile towards cyclists. I refuse to use or pay for ULEZ areas.

I eat meat every day, usually for all meals.

I refuse to refer to anyone’s chosen pronouns. I ensure I refer to for example India Willoughby as Jonathan.

I was openly sceptical on lockdowns, though generally followed them as I didn’t have enough information to hand.

I hoard crypto and will fight against CBDCs.

I took my son out of school on the day they tried to make kids wear pink in memory of ‘Brihanna’ Ghey. My wife didn’t contest the decision as I have successfully implemented a strong patriarchy.

I voted for Brexit, successfully assisting in removing us from the woke, centralised EU.

I find these flags annoying 🇺🇦 🏳️‍🌈 🇪🇺 🇵🇸 🇨🇦.

I do my best.

Unread 10-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
A river and a verb. What makes you think it/he/she/they are a person?
Because I was referred to as ‘Irk me old mate’.

It wouldn’t make sense as a reference to a river, and wasn’t used as a verb. I thought that would be obvious, but based on your post history, you do seem mentally challenged.

I hope you get the help you need.

Unread 10-02-2024, 08:52 PM
no fun

Quote:
Because I was referred to as ‘Irk me old mate’.

It wouldn’t make sense as a reference to a river, and wasn’t used as a verb. I thought that would be obvious, but based on your post history, you do seem mentally challenged.

I hope you get the help you need.
Are you suggesting I can’t be friends with a river, or for that matter a verb?

You are worse than Hitler

Unread 10-02-2024, 08:55 PM
suedeshoes

Thanks Hans.

I hope your son gets the help he needs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Are you suggesting I can’t be friends with a river, or for that matter a verb?
I thought maybe you were asking to be irked. That's probably why Hans hopes I get the help.

Unread 10-02-2024, 08:57 PM
no fun

Quote:
Thanks Hans.

I thought maybe you were asking to be irked. That's probably why Hans hopes I get the help.
I’m permanently irked

Unread 10-02-2024, 09:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I’m only one man, but I try to do my bit, which usually involves giving the education, and the reasons behind.

Few people realise much of this comes from the fact radicals have infiltrated every orifice of life. Educational Institutions, corporations, media, everything.

I can only do so much, but for example, I’m high up in my organisation. I openly promote a cultural of expressing opinion regardless of who it might offend. I rule my office as a meritocracy, and openly express disdain for DEI. I say what I like, and I like what I say.

I maintain a healthy car usage and am openly hostile towards cyclists. I refuse to use or pay for ULEZ areas.

I refuse to refer to anyone’s chosen pronouns. I ensure I refer to for example India Willoughby as Jonathan.

I was openly sceptical on lockdowns, though generally followed them as I didn’t have enough information to hand.

I took my son out of school on the day they tried to make kids wear pink in memory of ‘Brihanna’ Ghey. My wife didn’t contest the decision as I have successfully implemented a strong patriarchy.

I voted for Brexit, successfully assisting in removing us from the woke, centralised EU.

I do my best.
I like the cut of this guy’s jib. He’s definitely surviving a swim in the Thames.

Unread 10-02-2024, 09:32 PM
Dacter

He’s Hansy, Hansy, Hansy Rimmer,
More reliable than a garden strimmer.
He’s never been mistaken for Yul Brynner,
He’s not bald and his head doesn’t glimmer.

Unread 10-02-2024, 10:02 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Thanks Hans.

Wow, trying to use my son against me.

You really are a @#%&!.

Unread 10-02-2024, 10:04 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
I’m permanently irked
dead naming is banned.
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291975

it's because it always ends up with this offtopic shit.

back on topic .

Unread 10-02-2024, 10:16 PM
Neo

Question

Quote:

I do my best.
Vaxxed?

Unread 10-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Vaxxed?
I am pal, but I regret it and wish I could take it back. I’ve suffered with skin conditions since.

We are where we are though.

Unread 10-02-2024, 10:32 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Wow, trying to use my son against me.

You really are a @#%&!.

I was being grateful and respectful.

Them vaccines hit hard?

Unread 11-02-2024, 04:50 AM
shenwen

Quote:
I am pal, but I regret it and wish I could take it back. I’ve suffered with skin conditions since.

We are where we are though.
Explains a lot.

Unread 11-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Explains a lot.
I’m sure there’s an attempt at a dig in there, but it hasn’t quite worked has it.

Unread 11-02-2024, 10:50 AM
RedNick80

Case in point,

I reckon that No Fun and I are pretty far apart on the political spectrum, I disagree with 100% of what he says most of the time (when he’s not being hilarious or talking about football)

Bravo Hans for bringing us together on these issues though!

Unread 11-02-2024, 12:14 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I’m sure there’s an attempt at a dig in there, but it hasn’t quite worked has it.
Worked for me

Unread 11-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Worked for me
Well moving on…

Apparently both rugby games yesterday for the 6 nations featured all male pundit teams.

Unheard of these days, but you have to wonder if Joey’s crusade has made the TV companies sit up and take note.

Unread 11-02-2024, 01:07 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Well moving on…

Apparently both rugby games yesterday for the 6 nations featured all male pundit teams.

Unheard of these days, but you have to wonder if Joey’s crusade has made the TV companies sit up and take note.
Channel I watched England v Wales had a female co-commentator. Welsh lady. Made no difference. Better than the middle class @#%&! (male) doing the main commentary.

Also had a female lineswoman. Would have blown your mind. Looks like Joey’s crusade may need to wait a little longer.

Unread 11-02-2024, 01:17 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Channel I watched England v Wales had a female co-commentator. Welsh lady. Made no difference. Better than the middle class @#%&! (male) doing the main commentary.

Also had a female lineswoman. Would have blown your mind. Looks like Joey’s crusade may need to wait a little longer.
You’re an ex-pat watching a game of Rugby Union, but have somehow crow-barred in a jibe at the ‘middle class’.

Ok champ