United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Cavani has had a very positive impact on the squad and rightfully so we should keep him for another year if he can maintain this level of play

However, he's not the long term solution at CF and with Ole wanting to extend him a further year then it just seemed to fit the time line for Haaland's buy out clause summer of 2022. Not sure how you can question the guys ability as he's banging in goals for fun at the CF spot that Martial misses on a weekly basis.
Not questioning his football ability...
It's his agent
His physical appearance
His weird undateable mannerisms
His pending arrest for Me too

Unread 28-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
I don't think you'll find many doubting his ability but most would want to pay his agent £70m+ to sign him and that's in the unlikly event Miaola would allow him to sign for United.
yeah i get that...dealing with Miaola is going to be a pain in the arse

they'll be a release clause fee to pay and i'm sure he'll add on some type of bullshit agent fee. we've seen the shit he's done with Pogba for the past two seasons.

I just have a hard time finding or seeing a young CF that fits the idea of how Ole wants to play more so than Haaland.

Unread 28-12-2020, 08:31 PM
AK14

He’s he definitely the kids agent?

Or isn’t he just an advisor like he is for De Ligt?

Unread 28-12-2020, 08:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s he definitely the kids agent?

Or isn’t he just an advisor like he is for De Ligt?
Quote:
. Erling Haaland has described agent Mino Raiola as "the best in the world", with the Borussia Dortmund star stating that he hopes to continue with the Italian for the foreseeable future.

Unread 28-12-2020, 08:52 PM
AK14

£#%&! him then.

Would have taken him this time last year but I’ve had it with the fat @#%&! and all the Pogba nonsense.

Greenwood will be a beast soon enough.

Unread 28-12-2020, 09:13 PM
jem

wouldn't sign any of raiola's players.

but then I would never have hired mourinho either.

these @#%&!s will do anything.

Unread 28-12-2020, 09:43 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
yeah i get that...dealing with Miaola is going to be a pain in the arse

they'll be a release clause fee to pay and i'm sure he'll add on some type of bullshit agent fee. we've seen the shit he's done with Pogba for the past two seasons.

I just have a hard time finding or seeing a young CF that fits the idea of how Ole wants to play more so than Haaland.
In simple terms last January Haarland joined Dortmund for £17m with a buy out of around £70m however Dortmund would only get £30m from any sale the rest going to Raiola who would also decide who the player would sign for next and when.

He had the same kind of deal with Juve for Pogba we paid around £90m Juve got £30m the rest went to Raiola.

United were offered the same deal as Dortmund and Woodward and the Glazers turned it down probibly because they couldn't make enough money out of the deal.

Unread 28-12-2020, 09:57 PM
d_knight

Quote:
In simple terms last January Haarland joined Dortmund for £17m with a buy out of around £70m however Dortmund would only get £30m from any sale the rest going to Raiola who would also decide who the player would sign for next and when.

He had the same kind of deal with Juve for Pogba we paid around £90m Juve got £30m the rest went to Raiola.

United were offered the same deal as Dortmund and Woodward and the Glazers turned it down probibly because they couldn't make enough money out of the deal.
Tldr The snake could not come to an agreement with the leeches.

Unread 29-12-2020, 08:30 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Haaland wouldn't have thought he be an option

you've changed your tune
There is not a player in the world I like more than the magnificent, mutant looking bastard.

Sadly, we aren't going to be buying any player who is associated with Riola.

Unread 29-12-2020, 09:05 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
There is not a player in the world I like more than the magnificent, mutant looking bastard.

We definitely don't want to be associated with a player who is only going to commit a maximum of two years to us.

Unread 29-12-2020, 09:47 AM
browser

Quote:

Nothing Sad about it. Plenty of good players out there not associated with the fat greaseball, let alone the Leeds fan he manages.

Unread 29-12-2020, 09:51 AM
NedKelly

Quote:

Unread 29-12-2020, 09:50 PM
believe

Hope we get this extension sorted before clubs start scrambling for him in January.

Unread 29-12-2020, 09:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hope we get this extension sorted before clubs start scrambling for him in January.

Unread 29-12-2020, 11:05 PM
red in cumbria

Said it already, but he's a super sub not a starter.

Unread 29-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Palmer

Agreed. Dreadful tonight.

Unread 30-12-2020, 12:21 AM
Dr Stranger

Hard to judge him tonight with so little to feed off.

Unread 30-12-2020, 12:22 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This.

Unread 30-12-2020, 12:26 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The Martial Paradox.

Unread 30-12-2020, 12:30 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
The Martial Paradox.
We’ve had five years to judge martial.

Cavani has delivered more often than not in the brief time he’s been here. And they’re completely different kinds of players.
Closed Thread