At least martial will get back

Unread 30-11-2020, 01:28 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
At least martial will get back

Unread 30-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Palmer

The club should come out and ban him for 3/5 games and a public apology to Evra.

I couldn't give a 」#%&! how many goals he scores he was taking the piss, he's 100% knows the crack he's best mates with suarez ffs.

It's an absolute liberty imo and I wouldn't be against sacking him off altogether.

Unread 30-11-2020, 02:32 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
The club should come out and ban him for 3/5 games and a public apology to Evra.

I couldn't give a f*** how many goals he scores he was taking the piss, he's 100% knows the crack he's best mates with suarez ffs.

It's an absolute liberty imo and I wouldn't be against sacking him off altogether.
Afternoon Evra

Unread 30-11-2020, 02:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer

I couldn't give a 」#%&! how many goals he scores he was taking the piss, he's 100% knows the crack he's best mates with suarez ffs.

Maybe he already wants out of the club and this is the easy way.

Unread 30-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Maybe he already wants out of the club and this is the easy way.

的 ended up signing without much information about what was happening in the move. The first days that I was with my colleagues, sometimes there are things that you do not realise until you arrive."

Unread 30-11-2020, 03:15 PM
bosskeano

Troy Deeney can 」#%&! off the bitter @#%&!

No way he escapes without getting a one game ban which sucks because it clearly wasn't a racially motivated situation but this is the modern world where all the holier than thou politically correct 」#%&! jobs will be up demanding some sort of action is taken. 」#%&!ing hell, if they don't , you might end up seeing protestors hitting the streets again.

Unread 30-11-2020, 03:19 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
Troy Deeney can 」#%&! off the bitter @#%&!

No way he escapes without getting a one game ban which sucks because it clearly wasn't a racially motivated situation but this is the modern world where all the holier than thou politically correct 」#%&! jobs will be up demanding some sort of action is taken. 」#%&!ing hell, if they don't , you might end up seeing protestors hitting the streets again.
Be lucky to get a one match ban.

Probably be banned for the full season with all of the BLM and Game of Thrones stuff going on at the moment.

Unread 30-11-2020, 03:25 PM
bosskeano

the real seal of approval right here....

https://www.thefocus.news/football/keane/

Unread 30-11-2020, 04:31 PM
Switching Off

Club statement.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...nstagram-post?

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:08 PM
NedKelly

Taking the knee and saying black lives matter proves you池e not a racist and also effectively combats racism, so hopefully they値l just make him do that for an extra five mins next game and that値l be that.

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Taking the knee and saying black lives matter proves you池e not a racist and also effectively combats racism, so hopefully they値l just make him do that for an extra five mins next game and that値l be that.
he could do up his shoelaces at the same time. will actually get into the action quicker.

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:17 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
i hope you're taking the piss with that comment

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:32 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
i hope you're taking the piss with that comment

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:33 PM
jem

Quote:
oh, he's serious.

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
oh, he's serious.
Thank god for you jem, I知 wasted on these heathens

Unread 30-11-2020, 05:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Thank god for you jem, I知 wasted on these heathens

Unread 01-12-2020, 04:28 PM
92ToBury

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55148708

Ole plays a blinder and puts it at the FA痴 door to educate the new lads.

Unread 01-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Ole plays a blinder and puts it at the FA痴 door to educate the new lads.
No chance.

He knew what he was doing it's suarez best mate.

This is the same shite the scousers tried to pull.
Closed Thread