United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
its hilarious how many players support ronaldo not united.

i like ronaldo as much as anyone but some of you must think he shits gold or something.
Not at all Marlon...i just can't see how people have the cheek to moan at him when he's scored 27 goals this season.

He is allowed a few shit games a season...much like many of our players.

Unread 21-02-2008, 01:03 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Arsenal shit are they? Sporting Lisbon aint exactly a pushover either!

FFS....27 GOALS!! HOW CAN YOU MOAN!!
MOAN MOAN!! like that...

and what magic said. not winding you up, just sarcasm.

Unread 21-02-2008, 01:03 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
its hilarious how many players support ronaldo not united.
i like ronaldo as much as anyone but some of you must think he shits gold or something.
which players do that? rooney?

Unread 21-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Argentina

If he strives for improvement, then this is one area in which he can improve. Many of his goals have been scored when he was in a a kind of flow. He is not in that flow currently, as he has been ill, had a shit game against ciddeh, so he must return to basic things...like decision making, when to pass, when to shoot.

Unread 21-02-2008, 01:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
which players do that? rooney?
He might mean "players" in the black street patois sense. don't forget he is pretending to be black after all.

Unread 21-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Subjective comment and it's not a wum.
Ronaldo rarely performs well against teams that are well organised and talented.
He delivers moment alright, but you could see last night when Lyon went 1-0 up, closed down and doubled up on him he didn't know what to do with the ball. Wether that's because there were no options open to him or whatever but he takes to long to make up his mind and then tries something pointless. Like that step over shite last night.

That's just my opinion and I would love to be wrong.

Unread 21-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Subjective comment and it's not a wum.
Ronaldo rarely performs well against teams that are well organised and talented.
He delivers moment alright, but you could see last night when Lyon went 1-0 up, closed down and doubled up on him he didn't know what to do with the ball. Wether that's because there were no options open to him or whatever but he takes to long to make up his mind and then tries something pointless. Like that step over shite last night.

That's just my opinion and I would love to be wrong.
Spot on that

You can tell what kind of games he's going to have in the first couple of minutes as well.

Not quite sure what it is, but what he doesn't seem to realise is that if he passes and moves more often than not when he does pull a trick out the bag it will be twice as effective.
Closed Thread