United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2009, 01:02 AM
marlo

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2125974.ece

Quote:
DIEGO MARADONA has urged Carlos Tevez to leave Manchester United.
The Argentina boss was at Old Trafford on Sunday to watch United's 3-0 romp over Chelsea.

He had hoped to see Tevez in action but the striker was left on the bench.

Tevez's loan deal at United finishes at the end of the season and Maradona believes Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan would be an ideal destination.

The Argie legend said: "I saw Manchester United win without Tevez. This isn't good for him.

"Certain episodes are certainly bringing closer his exit. Italy and Inter in particular would be excellent solutions.

"What's more, his contract is running out, which makes it easier to change team.

"What advice would I give him? To come running to Inter.

"I can already imagine the extraordinary partnership he'd form with Zlatan Ibrahimovic."
me yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
a real shame when and if he does.

we should have been signing zlatan to partner him at ot next season. thats what would happen if i had my way.
great minds.

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:22 AM
LaPaz

Maybe it's Rooney's brother in law has been arrested in connection with tghe Derrard asault in Southport.

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
Maybe it's Rooney's brother has been arrested in connection with tghe Derrard asault in Southport.
Anthony McLoughlin, 19 - Coleen's youngest brother
Closed Thread