View Poll Results: Yes or no?
Yes 45 32.85%
No 92 67.15%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-09-2023, 01:12 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If he wants to see who tried to 'destroy his world' he need look no further than in the mirror and at the woman laying next to him in his bed.

He's the one who said the things he said and she's the one who splashed their toxic dirty laundry all over social media and brought the whole drama down upon his head.

There's only two people responsible for all this and it isn't 'the public'. It's two narcissists in a toxic relationship who think that it's appropriate to deal with their drama by advertising it to millions on instagram.

Put simply - play silly games, win silly prizes.
Postage

Unread 03-09-2023, 12:04 PM
larry

good article here from sid lowe from a couple of weeks ago on the getafe game against barcelona, and the impact of "Bordalasball"

https://www.theguardian.com/football...la-liga-getafe

think mason is in good hands here under bordalas. handled it very well so far, seems like someone who won't take any shit from the snowflake brigade.

Quote:
“I can only talk about it in footballing terms. We all know the potential he has. He is a very young boy, he is still only 21, and we hope that he can adapt to a very different league. We all know the potential he has and if physically he can get back – and I am sure of that – he will want to recover the professional status he had and Getafe can help him to do so.”

Unread 03-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Hyman_Roth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
if he wants to see who tried to 'destroy his world' he need look no further than in the mirror and at the woman laying next to him in his bed.

He's the one who said the things he said and she's the one who splashed their toxic dirty laundry all over social media and brought the whole drama down upon his head.

There's only two people responsible for all this and it isn't 'the public'. It's two narcissists in a toxic relationship who think that it's appropriate to deal with their drama by advertising it to millions on instagram.

100%

Unread 03-09-2023, 03:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
If he wants to see who tried to 'destroy his world' he need look no further than in the mirror and at the woman laying next to him in his bed.

This.

Unread 03-09-2023, 03:28 PM
My Name is Heath

Football

Quote:

That

Unread 03-09-2023, 03:48 PM
TheNew

Quote:

Must spread etc

Unread 03-09-2023, 03:57 PM
larry

Quote:
rachel riley?

Unread 03-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

Can't argue with any of this. Especially as it is 100% spot %@#$&!s on.

Unread 03-09-2023, 04:20 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
rachel riley?
I think your opportunity to delete has gone.

If you're going to try, try better.

Unread 03-09-2023, 06:38 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
rachel riley?
Pasha from Strictly?

I’m genuinely confused

Unread 03-09-2023, 07:37 PM
red in cumbria

I'm not even saying he doesn't deserve another chance - just that it shouldn't be at United.

Unread 03-09-2023, 08:35 PM
TheHatchetMan

Would have won that today with Mason.

Unread 03-09-2023, 08:44 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm not even saying he doesn't deserve another chance - just that it shouldn't be at United.
Sums up a lot of the arguments. It's not the raping, it's the raping at United.

Unread 03-09-2023, 08:53 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Sums up a lot of the arguments. It's not the raping, it's the raping at United.
attemped please, in the interests of accuracy

Unread 05-09-2023, 12:02 PM
armchair

looks a lot better than that time down the park with his dad

Unread 05-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Ethers

Lost a lot of weight. Looks skeletal.

Unread 05-09-2023, 12:29 PM
larry

nice to see how much the fans love him already, can't wait to see him smash in a few goals. be interesting to see how many start watching getafe over utd if we ever share kick off times.

Unread 05-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Ethers

Maybe we could find you a Getafe forum?

Unread 05-09-2023, 12:36 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
nice to see how much the fans love him already, can't wait to see him smash in a few goals. be interesting to see how many start watching getafe over utd if we ever share kick off times.
Norwich used to he my 2nd team but now…..

Everyone loves a good redemption tale. I honestly hope things work out for them all.