United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2021, 05:22 AM
Vida_15

can't afford to drop stupid points especially when up 2-0 at home....we gifted them two goals and the game tying goal was pathetic defending

Unread 07-02-2021, 05:28 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

almost

anyway the point holds. City have conceded 13 goals to our 30. There's a reason for that.

Unread 07-02-2021, 05:37 AM
believe

Let’s hope city get their keeper sent off every week after 12 minutes. On.

Unread 07-02-2021, 08:44 AM
MUFC One Love

City will lose today flinging the door open, then drop points to Spurs at home.

On.

#positives

Unread 07-02-2021, 09:23 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

On.

#positives
This. #onreds

Unread 07-02-2021, 09:32 AM
Furry Russian hats

Being an ooter l would prefer a City win today. People on this thread writing the scousers off far to early for my liking, they need to be continually kicked while they are down. It’s a comforting thought to think that when we eventually come out of lockdown they won’t of had chance to celebrate their first title in thirty years, let’s not give them chance of a double whammy

As for us, l thought we were excellent going forward last night and really enjoyable to watch. We all know what the issues are and the reason that this seasons aim should be to solidify our top four berth.

A new partner for Maguire and a new keeper, one that actually comes for crosses and relieves the pressure every now and then. Two top signings there and next season could definitely be ON.

Unread 07-02-2021, 09:45 AM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

On.

#positives
De Gea, Maguire and co will see it isn't on.

Unread 07-02-2021, 10:07 AM
barca99

2 wins in 6 PL games.

We have stuttered and stumbled just when we needed to focus and grind out results.

Players will learn from it and i expect us to get better. Worryingly we are going to need to get a lot better to win it.

I dont think this team and manager has it in them to keep it going over a whole season.

I keep saying it but 90+ points needed these days, we just cant hit them heights.

We need City to get worse more than we need to get better and thats the sad reality.

Unread 07-02-2021, 10:33 AM
Ethers

You keep saying it but it’s not true, City are not on course for 90+ points this season, nobody is.

Unread 07-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Drexl

We have maybe half a genuinely decent team.

The problem is we are saddled with

SHIT@#%&!S: The Next Generation

Maguire as Picard. De Gea as Wesley. Fred as that blind one. Pogba as a snide Ferengi. Woody as Q

#nerdreds

Unread 07-02-2021, 10:36 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You keep saying it but it’s not true, City are not on course for 90+ points this season, nobody is.
Tbh they will probably stop with about 5 games to go as it will be finished.

Iv taken the draw well as you can see.

Unread 07-02-2021, 10:38 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It's so difficult to judge at this stage and tonight will have a big impact on it. They could get 98 points if they win all their games, which we know they won't, but then you can't see them dropping eight points in 17 games. The whole season is confusing as £#%&!.

Unread 07-02-2021, 10:57 AM
Tronics

We don’t defend well enough as a team to win the league

What do we do training all week? We are pure vibes

Unread 07-02-2021, 11:13 AM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
We have maybe half a genuinely decent team.

The problem is we are saddled with

SHITc***S: The Next Generation

Maguire as Picard. De Gea as Wesley. Fred as that blind one. Pogba as a snide Ferengi. Woody as Q

#nerdreds
At least we haven't got Worf

Unread 07-02-2021, 12:48 PM
Jethro

Really made up for some of the lads on here. Congratulations.

Unread 07-02-2021, 12:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
£#%&! off with your wibble

I've been laughing at the Ole Out girls since forever and the Chicken Littles since the early days of the season .

Jinx . Behave yourself. It's the polar opposite .
Every single time...

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:21 PM
MagnificentSeven

i think it's all but over for us in the league this season, i'm afraid.

however i can see us pushing city a lot closer than we did in 2017/18. couple that with us winning at least one of the fa cup or europa and we'll have had a respectable enough season. after the 6-1 i don't think anyone could have imagined we'd find ourselves in the position we're in.

then we sign some proper defenders and go for it again next season.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:36 PM
shenwen

Feeling more optimistic as the day's worn on.

Two winnable games coming up. Get those points on the board and see where things are.

But £#%&! it, we’re competing for the first time since Fergie and that’s something. Building nice for next season when the crowds come back

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Feeling more optimistic as the day's worn on.

Two winnable games coming up. Get those points on the board and see where things are.

But £#%&! it, we’re competing for the first time since Fergie and that’s something. Building nice for next season when the crowds come back
Definitely this for me too

Not feeling as gutted as I thought this morning, disappointed obviously but we’re clearly building something.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:53 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Definitely this for me too

Not feeling as gutted as I thought this morning, disappointed obviously but we’re clearly building something.
Yeah, lot of positives from yesterday and 2 really big shithouse negatives.

Part of the set backs we all said to expect, so it is what it is.
Closed Thread