United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:35 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Big step considering some people on fred were expecting 12-13th when ole joined
Didn’t that stupid little fart Marlo say we’d finish bottom half?

And then has the audicity to stroll onto the match thread last night with his spindly “I play footy twice a week so I don’t need to train legs” ankles and start lauding it because Pogba is playing well for the first time in 5 years.

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:39 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Didn’t that stupid little fart Marlo say we’d finish bottom half?

And then has the audicity to stroll onto the match thread last night with his spindly “I play footy twice a week so I don’t need to train legs” ankles and start lauding it because Pogba is playing well for the first time in 5 years.
He is a lost cause with pogba. I posted a while back, if he doesnt understand why people dislike pogba ( consistancy, his need to want a challenge and leave utd for 2 summers now and his agent opening his mouth up twice before a big game on the manager) he never will.

Nobody doubts his talent, tbh its the first time since pogba has had 4 or 5 good games in a row and it all came after his agent said he will leave.

"Egg on our faces"...coming from the guy who said we will finish 12-13th last year

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:55 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 21-01-2021, 01:09 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Big step considering some people on fred were expecting 12-13th when ole joined
Boiling piss is 7th highest contributor to global warming.

Unread 21-01-2021, 06:56 PM
puressence

Big Rooney is shouting it from the top of pride park 🤣🤣🤣

Unread 21-01-2021, 07:52 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Big Rooney is shouting it from the top of pride park 🤣🤣🤣

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:54 PM
waynes ear's

On as £#%&!

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:56 PM
tatty

Latest exchange odds:

City 2-1 on

United 6-1

Liverpool 10-1

Leicester 20-1

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:57 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
City 2-1 on
yup.

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:58 PM
Vedder

Bloody hell

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:02 PM
MagnificentSeven

city are a bigger threat than liverpool are.

hell, leicester are a bigger threat.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:33 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Latest exchange odds:

City 2-1 on

United 6-1

Liverpool 10-1

Leicester 20-1
Good, let City be the fves.

We just keep on doing what we are doing.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:36 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Good, let City be the fves.

We just keep on doing what we are doing.

There is very little pressure on us from the media because they seem to have decided only City can win it now.

I'll be happy for them to go top and us stay within a couple of points down to the last 3 or 4 games.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Jethro

Just keep doing what we're doing

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
There is very little pressure on us from the media because they seem to have decided only City can win it now.

I'll be happy for them to go top and us stay within a couple of points down to the last 3 or 4 games.
City are on a big run at the moment now too. Six in a row. That’s hard to keep up. And they need to.

Rightly favourites with their experience, but they’ll have their moments too, it just won’t likely be in the next few weeks. Once that CL comes back and we’ve got the Europa to just £#%&! around with, that could prove a big advantage.

The thing that fills me with the most confidence is that we’re just a really consistent team now. Performances are iffy and flaws are clear, but we’ve been the most consistent team of the last year. Keep that going for another four months and we’ll be in with a great shout.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:46 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Latest exchange odds:

City 2-1 on

United 6-1

Liverpool 10-1

Leicester 20-1
Seems about right.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:52 PM
tatty

Whoops...nearly got myself another thread ban with an odds post.

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:16 AM
Alex Jones was Right

We need to ditch one of the two cups and focus on the league. The team with least fixture congestion will likely win it. Fatigue is our biggest threat, especially given our close season.

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:31 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
We need to ditch one of the two cups and focus on the league. The team with least fixture congestion will likely win it. Fatigue is our biggest threat, especially given our close season.
Ditch the two cups as far as I’m concerned

Although an FA cup run could be nice though and allow us to keep the reserves up to speed

Europa should be binned ASAP.

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ditch the two cups as far as I’m concerned

Although an FA cup run could be nice though and allow us to keep the reserves up to speed

Europa should be binned ASAP.
The gulf in class in europa is huge. It really is poor, I remember our run when Jose was manager , in so many games we rode our look due to opposition making the wrong pass or with poor finishing.

A rough team of

Henderson

Williams
Axel
Eric
Telles

Matic
VDB

James
Mata
Lingard

Greenwood

Should be enough to carry them to the quarters/semis with ease. Add diallo and who knows even pellestri and a couple others from the U23s and the first team get a good run at the premier league without having to play in poor conditions and travel to Europe every other week.
Closed Thread