United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Dasilvatwins

Hold out for as much money as possible. If he wants to to leave he will put in a transfer request. Sick of these @#%&!s saying they want to leave with out actually saying it

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Our best player* wants to leave and you'd give up our second best player to make sure it happens?

*Outfield of course.
Both of them are probably our most talented. Both of them are mentally never going to be good enough.
I was a big fan of martial up until spring. His attitude is crap and he's another lazy bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Got a bad feeling we’re going to try and show balls for once and hold onto the wrong player for another year.
^
Alf Stewart is right for once in his life.

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:31 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

^
Alf Stewart is right for once in his life.
Even a broken clock etc etc

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Exactly. I also heard his got piping hot shit breath. Just fyi

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:41 PM
redhegemony

Incredibly talented and capable of moments of brilliance but sadly doesn’t seem to have the mental strength to want to apply himself. He seems happy to live on the moments rather than wanting to be the best he could be.

I could maybe live with that but can only imagine the negative impact on the team and dressing room when he doesn’t track runners and looks like he doesn’t give a shit. Must be very hard to manage. Sad but probably best he becomes someone else’s problem.

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:43 PM
sa7

£#%&!ing thrown the @#%&! off a bridge.

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:56 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
No you didn't.

Unread 16-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Yep. Despise him.

Unread 16-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Better than a signing this news.....

So happy...

Announce departure date please.

Bunks, proved right Again. #Sage

Unread 16-06-2019, 05:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Better than a signing this news.....

So happy...

Announce departure date please.

Bunks, proved right Again. #Sage
No joke I would be happy with the news as much as signing a new player.

Unread 16-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Would be happy from the moment we sell him to the moment we drop £90m on Declan Rice.

Unread 16-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Lodestar

Embarrassment of a player given the hype. Zero leadership qualities and too inconsistent.
His form after Ole came in was the exception rather than the rule and he failed to stand out in a team full of dross.

I'd take a midfield journeyman who broke a sweat and put In an honest shift week in week out than Pogba.

Time to cash out and give him the transfer..

Unread 16-06-2019, 06:40 PM
utd99

Turned out to be a mental midget. Who knew?

Unread 16-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
this.

not only is he mostly anonymous on the pitch, he's a snivelling, snidey little shit off it.

Unread 16-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Embarrassment of a player given the hype. Zero leadership qualities and too inconsistent.
His form after Ole came in was the exception rather than the rule and he failed to stand out in a team full of dross.

I'd take a midfield journeyman who broke a sweat and put In an honest shift week in week out than Pogba.

Time to cash out and give him the transfer..
I think he hit form after ole came in because he felt motivated to prove something. He's got the ability nqat. An absolute beast for a few months. But he lacks drive by default. Becomes lethargic and entitled. Don't think he will grow out of it no matter what.

Unread 16-06-2019, 07:32 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep. Despise him.
I should clarify here, I meant he should be thrown off a bridge, not confessing to an as yet unreported murder.

iPad managed to change “throw” to “thrown”

Unread 16-06-2019, 09:17 PM
silv

No one expects the @#%&! to stay

The least he could do is keep his stinking mouth shut

Unread 16-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
I think he hit form after ole came in because he felt motivated to prove something. He's got the ability nqat. An absolute beast for a few months. But he lacks drive by default. Becomes lethargic and entitled. Don't think he will grow out of it no matter what.
He shows flashes agreed, but there are worldlies at that level 70-80% of the season. He's not even close to that. Mou dropped him in his final few games and as much as Mou was the wrong fit for United he called it with Pogba.

Hopefully the money will give Ole options.

Unread 16-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
...but sadly doesn’t seem to have the mental strength to want to apply himself.
He doesn’t need to. After 3 years of doing £#%&! all at United, there are still plenty of people who blow smoke us his arse, call him world class and go on about him being a World Cup winner.

Unread 16-06-2019, 10:45 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
If we can shut of Fuzzy’s dimwitted cheerleading pet as well as Pogba, things will be getting back on track.
Closed Thread