United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:30 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
They didn’t have the means but I think you’re missing the point a bit. I doubt most people would care if he did kids parties as a sideline or knocked about with Harvey Price as long as he did his bit on the pitch. Beckham, Best, Cantona, Keane just to name a few all had their issues off the pitch but no one gave a flying £#%&! because they were busting their %@#$&!s off week I week out to help us win league titles.
I think he genuinely tries to do his bit on the pitch ("he runs a lot"). He just happens to be shit as well as mentally deficient.

Unread 16-06-2019, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
£#%&!ing hell; used to like this tosser.
This is the thing, he used to have a lot of goodwill on here - the haterz like utders were a minority and knew it.

But now

Unread 16-06-2019, 06:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
This is the thing, he used to have a lot of goodwill on here - the haterz like utders were a minority and knew it.

But now

Unread 16-06-2019, 07:31 PM
sa7

The debate over Lingard’s #@&%! antics on social media.

Y U mad bro?

Y U not mad bro?

£#%&!ing soporific. Let’s end all debate by just having him euthanised.

Unread 16-06-2019, 09:22 PM
silv

I think it’s the fact we’ve had a £#%&!ing awful season led in huge part to @#%&!s like Rashford, Lingard, Lukaku and Pogba

Two of them are acting like @#%&!s trying to get moves whilst we’re left with the shitter of the two looking like Kevin and Perry

Unread 16-06-2019, 09:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 17-06-2019, 02:02 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You love that gif.

Unread 17-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Brucie

Real reason why people are pissed off at his antics is because he's a shit, immature @#%&!, playing for our club. Our shit manager is making him a £#%&!ng "key player" and he has the local messiah under his spell, despite the fact the two of them are utter £#%&! and offer the team next to nothing. I'm half expecting them to go off and present Quincy Jones with a £#%&!ing Grammy award next the way they behave

That tacky 99 treble match, why did it feel Ole was a guest of "Rashy" and "Lingzy" during the post match interviews??

"Oh it's an age thing. You dont get it"

Eh no

It's a "he is a £#%&!ing shit footballer, who our manager is trying to make into a key player and it's clear as day he is a £#%&!ing fraud, who will always disappoint us. So while our club is in the balance and near the brink of absolute @#%&!ishness and shitness, this £#%&!er is singing about Heinz baked beans, with "Rashy" because even Pogba ain't arsed with him anymore" type of thing

But yeah, it's all an age thing

£#%&! off

Unread 17-06-2019, 02:19 AM
armchair

brucie done told us

Unread 17-06-2019, 02:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Real reason why people are pissed off at his antics is because he's a shit, immature @#%&!, playing for our club. Our shit manager is making him a £#%&!ng "key player" and he has the local messiah under his spell, despite the fact the two of them are utter £#%&! and offer the team next to nothing. I'm half expecting them to go off and present Quincy Jones with a £#%&!ing Grammy award next the way they behave

That tacky 99 treble match, why did it feel Ole was a guest of "Rashy" and "Lingzy" during the post match interviews??

Eh no

It's a "he is a £#%&!ing shit footballer, who our manager is trying to make into a key player and it's clear as day he is a £#%&!ing fraud, who will always disappoint us. So while our club is in the balance and near the brink of absolute @#%&!ishness and shitness, this £#%&!er is singing about Heinz baked beans, with "Rashy" because even Pogba ain't arsed with him anymore" type of thing

£#%&! off
It has nothing to do with Heinz baked beans you old decrepit, out of touch, over the hill divvy.....

Unread 17-06-2019, 03:12 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It has nothing to do with Heinz baked beans you old decrepit, out of touch, over the hill divvy.....

Better not be Bachelors or B&M's baked beans

Unread 17-06-2019, 03:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Better not be Bachelors or B&M's baked beans

Unread 17-06-2019, 04:48 AM
Stickman

Wouldn't grate half as much if they were doing well.

Unread 17-06-2019, 07:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Truthfully, none of it would matter if he was half decent and the team were playing well.

Problem for me is him using united as a platform to promote his own brand, clothes, on line presence etc. He simply couldn’t do all that at most other clubs - he certainly wouldn’t have a chance at doing it at a club more in keeping with his level ie West Brom.

A symbol of our decline and footballs decline unfortunately.

Unread 17-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Curtis

Quote:

Eh no

£#%&! off
Great stuff.

Unread 17-06-2019, 08:09 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:

Eh no

£#%&! off

Unread 17-06-2019, 08:15 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Eh no

£#%&! off
Well done Brucie. Great post. Keep up the good work.

Unread 17-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Patty_b

I can only think of two scenarios for posting some shite like this, and either would go some way explaining the contents of his social media history and goal celebrations.

A: He's mentally #@&%!ed.
B: He's focusing his 'brand' appeal to football fans below the mental age of 12.

Either way, I couldn't give a shit what he posts on his social media, and whether it's because he's mentally #@&%!ed or just trying to gather together as many young fans as possible to buy into his shite 'brand'.

His posts are cringy and pathetic, but I really don't think that I, nor the majority of freds are the target audience. Much like 12 year old football fans probably weren't the target audience of Evra's raw chicken 'licken episode, or Cantona's Egg cracking technique.

Lingard is shite. But he's shite for what he does on the pitch, not because he posts utter dross on social media. If he was the best player in the Premier League last season, no-one would give a shit what he posted on his social media.

Unread 17-06-2019, 08:18 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I can only think of two scenarios for posting some shite like this, and either would go some way explaining the contents of his social media history and goal celebrations.

A: He's mentally #@&%!ed.
B: He's focusing his 'brand' appeal to football fans below the mental age of 12.

Either way, I couldn't give a shit what he posts on his social media, and whether it's because he's mentally #@&%!ed or just trying to gather together as many young fans as possible to buy into his shite 'brand'.

His posts are cringy and pathetic, but I really don't think that I, nor the majority of freds are the target audience. Much like 12 year old football fans probably weren't the target audience of Evra's raw chicken 'licken episode, or Cantona's Egg cracking technique.

Lingard is shite. But he's shite for what he does on the pitch, not because he posts utter dross on social media. If he was the best player in the Premier League last season, no-one would give a shit what he posted on his social media.
This.

Unread 17-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Well done Brucie. Great post. Keep up the good work.
Thank you, father
Closed Thread