United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2019, 11:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
What a talent. Mourinho should be arrested for the way he tried to kill him.
prefer if Mourinho was killed tbh

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:02 AM
dunk

This thread the first few pages are £#%&!ing gold. Highlights the knownowts perfectly.

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:32 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jury's still out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd agree, though his recent performances have been promising. Not sure if he is going to become prolific enough to be the main man through the middle. But he's still young and he may improve a lot in that respect. Took his goal today very well.

Goal wise, we're not helped by the low output from the right-hand side. Which you would have thought Sanchez would have impacted on 12 months ago...

Take the L lads.

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Coracao

Quote:

Take the L lads.

Would like him to succceed fwiw

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Would like him to succceed fwiw
Great news. But nobody on here has said Rashford is destined to be the best player in the world, just that he's an outstanding talent who needs faith. You iirc chose to join Sparky in the 'he's not as good as people think' vibe.

I've just admitted on the Lindelof thread that he's better than I thought. Doing anything else as a Rashford doubter is a bit

Unread 14-01-2019, 08:52 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Great news. But nobody on here has said Rashford is destined to be the best player in the world, just that he's an outstanding talent who needs faith. You iirc chose to join Sparky in the 'he's not as good as people think' vibe.

I've just admitted on the Lindelof thread that he's better than I thought. Doing anything else as a Rashford doubter is a bit
I chose to share my opinion on a 4um pal, I'm not one for jumping into some vendetta against a player or manager, like some. Always fully capable of changing my opinion on things.

Unread 14-01-2019, 09:33 AM
puressence

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...light=rashford

Unread 14-01-2019, 11:28 AM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs up

Interesting...

Unread 14-01-2019, 11:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
But.. but.. he's not a striker and can't finish

Imagine how many he'd have if he hadn't been deployed as an advanced left back for 2 years

Unread 14-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Cream

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Oh my...

Unread 14-01-2019, 11:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggystardust
miles better alround player at this stage

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

people wanted to sell him, pogba and martial and keep jose

£#%&!. you.

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:09 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
But.. but.. he's not a striker and can't finish

Imagine how many he'd have if he hadn't been deployed as an advanced left back for 2 years

Not actually crediting Mou for this but it probably has done him the world of good, both psychologically and his broader game. His recent freedom/willingness and hunger to use his pace and play like the striker he wants to be is stark and look at his defending, right from the top. The lad is on fire. Poggers similar. Both gonna get better still.

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Zorg

He's an absolute gem. People who hate him are mental, like the ones who dismissed De Gea when he first came. Can't see a future star when it's staring them in the face.

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:18 PM
sa7

Finish of a proper striker yesterday.

Hard, low, early and in the corner. Rather like a certain Norwegian lad who used to wear the number 20 shirt

Unread 14-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Sparky***

A peace offering...

Unread 14-01-2019, 03:58 PM
dunk

Should buy Mbappe for the RW

Unread 14-01-2019, 06:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's an absolute gem. People who hate him are mental, like the ones who dismissed De Gea when he first came. Can't see a future star when it's staring them in the face.
Tbf it’s very rare. He’s one of those guys that every oppo fan rates. That counter attack especially is going to terrify teams. They will get deeper and deeper now which will be a greater test for the players and OG. As someone else said the fear factor will return.

Unread 14-01-2019, 06:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I chose to share my opinion on a 4um pal, I'm not one for jumping into some vendetta against a player or manager, like some. Always fully capable of changing my opinion on things.
Can't have that sort of thing on Fred pol, who knows where it will end

Unread 19-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Never a striker
Closed Thread