nft.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Bunker Buster

I hope you Contract A very nasty STD.

nft.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:12 PM
magic_cantona

Why would you want it to collapse?

Maybe we could get Reo-Coker in then instead, eh?

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:15 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I hope you Contract A very nasty STD.

nft.
Thanks.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Another dick who knows nothing. A Mr 'I want some fancy named midfielder' the ones who tow the "Rooney is shit" when he has a bad game and other riduuclous things such as Carrick "is a shit signing" (at the time) and how Spurs and Scouse will finish above us.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:18 PM
TreeFiddy

Give it a rest. Why not wait to see how he does even if you disagree with it? It's a good job you don't go to any games since you clearly don't give our players a chance and won't even get behind a new signing.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Injury prone..............Injury prone...

*the doors that way you £#%&!ing pleb*

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:19 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Another dick who knows nothing. A Mr 'I want some fancy named midfielder' the ones who tow the "Rooney is shit" when he has a bad game and other riduuclous things such as Carrick "is a shit signing" (at the time) and how Spurs and Scouse will finish above us.
I always rated Carrick, and i've never said Spurs and/or Liverpool would finish above us.

You were the doom mongerer back in the summer, not me. I didn't expect us to win the league but I didn't expect us to struggle either, we showed a lot of promise toward the end of the 05/06 season with a good run to put Chelsea under a semblance of pressure, I had a feeling it would bode well for next season but we needed the right personell and IMO I didn't think Carrick would be enough but hey, we won the league so I ain't complaining.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:22 PM
MUFC One Love

No I wasn't I have always been positive. Stop talking %@#$&!s, another one who did a U-turn when it became apparent we might win the league. Reo-Coker is a different player completely and a few years ago we was signing players fo0r 3-5 million gambling where as now we're paying a lot of money but on players who are pretty much guaranteed successes, i.e Carrick.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:24 PM
legendary saf

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Give it a rest. Why not wait to see how he does even if you disagree with it? It's a good job you don't go to any games since you clearly don't give our players a chance and won't even get behind a new signing.
Sorry but its my opinion, I just don't see what is the point of spending £17m on somebody who will not take us to another level? Theres tons of players just as good as him and better for much lower prices and aren't injured all the time.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
aren't injured all the time.
Where is this FACT coming from?

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:28 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Carrick was a waste of money too.

We never should have paid cash like that for a £#%&!ing Spurs reject.

Oh, and 'NRC' is valued at 8mill.Add a couple of mil on to that if we get interested.
Never said Carrick was a waste of money, he was actually one of the players I thought would improve us a lot but I still thought we needed another player in the middle because lets be honest, none of us expected Scholesy to come back from the eye injury in such great form either.

And as for NRC, i'd be very surprised if its over £8m, the guys handed in a transfer request and he's had a very troubled season so his value from last summer has surely gone down by a lot. I still think its worth the gamble, more so than Hargreaves.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:30 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Where is this FACT coming from?
Was speaking to a Bayern fan saying he's had 2 or 3 very serious injuries and keeps getting niggles ala Saha, which is why he once again has been pulled out of the England squad. It's just not worth it.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:32 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Never said Carrick was a waste of money, he was actually one of the players I thought would improve us a lot but I still thought we needed another player in the middle because lets be honest, none of us expected Scholesy to come back from the eye injury in such great form either.

And as for NRC, i'd be very surprised if its over £8m, the guys handed in a transfer request and he's had a very troubled season so his value from last summer has surely gone down by a lot. I still think its worth the gamble, more so than Hargreaves.

Hargreaves has won titles, a European Cup, cup finals etc and has been an ever present for Bayern against the cream of Europe.

Reo Coker played for Wimbledon and has scored once against us.Not mentioning that he's had about one good game this season.

I know who I see as a bigger gamble.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Was speaking to a Bayern fan saying he's had 2 or 3 very serious injuries and keeps getting niggles ala Saha, which is why he once again has been pulled out of the England squad. It's just not worth it.
So its hear say then!.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:38 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Hargreaves has won titles, a European Cup, cup finals etc and has been an ever present for Bayern against the cream of Europe.

Reo Coker played for Wimbledon and has scored once against us.Not mentioning that he's had about one good game this season.

I know who I see as a bigger gamble.
The one who's proven himself in the Premiership? Make no mistake, it will be a huge culture shock to him when he plays his first game for United IMO. And don't bring up the CL because he spent most of his time hiding behind the skirts of Bayerns better midfielders.

I've seen Bayern and he's nothing special, he was being carried by their better stars like Ballack, and you've seen Bayern without Ballack are nothing, after winning 3 doubles or whatever it was they've won £#%&! all this year and they're in the UEFA Cup, yes Hargreaves was injured for a lot of the season but it still doesn't get away from the fact that Bayern were a one man team and thats clear as day to the whole Bundesliga now.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

sign Barry Ferguson already

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:39 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
So its hear say then!.
No, its a fact from somebody who watches them regularly.

Says he's over the moon with the 25 million euros aswell, cruel bastard.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:41 PM
violater

i made a slight mistake with carrick but still think we paid over the odds..

i also hope the deal with hargreaves collapes.

ITS NOT BECAUSE HE WONT SUCEED OR OR THAT HE IS SHIT. id just rather we £#%&!ed our money on attacking targets...

just before my lynchmob attack this thread at a ferocious speed i dont think hargreaves is shit i just think 17m is far to much for a defensive minded midfielder and we still have scholes and carrick who do a good job in midfield.

id rather we bought reo coker for under 8m and used to rest to get a good striker or winger.

alot of good strikers are available this summer and as they need to move if we dont jump on it someone will.

eto'o for one. from todays DIRECT interview with him its seems he is deseperate to move.
id HATE and i mean HATE for liverpool or arsenal to buy him and they are both on the look out for a striker.as much as we want to not believe it but sto's is desperate for a move and if we show interest he will be here.

yes hargreaves is a good player on tghe face of things i dont think we would get better signing him in the way i think we need to get better.

for once last season our problem was NOT in the midfield.
yes our midfield could do with a little bit of steel in it for tough euro away games but a player that we need solely for that should not cost us 17m.

we need a striker. a striker and a winger.

torres,eto'o,villa all available. i just feel we should be looking in the bargain basement for a defensive midfielder as we can always go back for hargreaves next season andwe have gibson in developing.

we will need to look in the bargain basement for one or the other.
if he buy a expensive defensive midfielder we will no doubt go for a cheap forward option.

id rather go the other way round as a striker is much mroe important when you think of ole(finished,completely imo) , smith(ffs he averages 1 shot on goal every 4 games) , saha(nft) and dong......

if we buy hargreaves its going to be owen or bent as our new no.10.

eto's however will move along with torres....

my opinion.

Unread 27-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
sign Barry Ferguson already

Edit: Eto'o or Berbatov up front for me. If the money's there. I'd rather go for Huntelaar than Torres Vio. Just my opinion like, although you know I don't rate the Spanish lad that highly. I do agree re the fee for Hargreaves. It worries me that such a transfer may lead to a cheaper forward and a plodder on the wing (either of those two lads at Blackburn).

Anderson's available too according to that fat pundit of Talksport. Marcotti?
Closed Thread