United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Chelsea game postponed

Maybe it's because they're thinking of keeping people off the motorways? for their own safety?

it's all very well saying "i'm in the kings road and everything looks £#%&!ing fine to me." What about supporters travelling from outside london tomorrow? the motorways are treacherous and there's lorries breaking down all over the show.

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's all very well saying "i'm in the kings road and everything looks £#%&!ing fine to me." What about supporters travelling from outside london tomorrow? the motorways are treacherous and there's lorries breaking down all over the show.
in kent, maybe. we don't need their sort showing up anyway.

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:43 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Maybe it's because they're thinking of keeping people off the motorways? for their own safety?

whats that got to do with the match ?? Why would lorries break down in the snow??? Has the snow frozen there engines??

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
whats that got to do with the match ?? Why would lorries break down in the snow??? Has the snow frozen there engines??
no, there's certain parts of the motorway which are steep and the lorries cant get enough traction to get up them, so they're stuck. this is causing a lot of traffic chaos especially on parts of the m40 and m6.

I'm surprised at the 'i'm alright jack, £#%&! everyone else' attitude of some of our support. it's an away game, our sympathies should be with the travelling supporters.

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
If there was no football over christmas, I think Id go mad.. christmas would be boring as £#%&!..
Agree - football is an essential part of the festive season

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:56 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
no, there's certain parts of the motorway which are steep and the lorries cant get enough traction to get up them, so they're stuck. this is causing a lot of traffic chaos especially on parts of the m40 and m6.

I'm surprised at the 'i'm alright jack, £#%&! everyone else' attitude of some of our support. it's an away game, our sympathies should be with the travelling supporters.
whats annoying people is that the game is called off 27 hours before kick off..

It just seems that chelsea were happy to call the game off, because of there current form.. Id bet that if they were on a great run of form, the russian gangster .would do anything to have the game go ahead.. It suits chelsea to have the game not go ahead.. If it was at old trafford and utd called off the game, then the fa would probably award the 3 points to chelsea..

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:57 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
agreed it will be much less arseache having to book for and pay for new flights

#@&%!
Quote:
Support a team in your own country then, you OOT tosser.
Quote:
Look was going to watch my team in my own city this weekend.

If you have to catch flights to watch your own team play in their own country, you need to think about either a) getting a new team or b) watching it on telly.

Stop whinging. the world doesn't revolve around you.
Quote:

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Every game in London called off, though
Yep, i'm not surprised any of todays games were called off leading up to 3pm today as it was shitting it down. Had stopped completely by 3, yet they've already called a 4pm Sunday off? Ok.

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Except KFC, he's a @#%&! who tells lies.

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
whats annoying people is that the game is called off 27 hours before kick off..

It just seems that chelsea were happy to call the game off, because of there current form.. Id bet that if they were on a great run of form, the russian gangster .would do anything to have the game go ahead.. It suits chelsea to have the game not go ahead.. If it was at old trafford and utd called off the game, then the fa would probably award the 3 points to chelsea..
was it chelsea who called the game off? or the police?

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:03 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
was it chelsea who called the game off? or the police?
probably a combination of both.. it suits both parties not to have a game tomorrow..

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
yep more utter horseshite from our resident Dick van Dyke

only took four posts for him to make himself look a complete @#%&!, he's getting better at it

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep more utter horseshite from our resident Dick van Dyke

only took four posts for him to make himself look a complete @#%&!, he's getting better at it
Soon I'll be at your level eh, Tabloid terry.

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Sandman

Unread 18-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman

Unread 18-12-2010, 09:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Anyone see the Ipswich game tonight? Basically played in a blizzard and yet we, in "the best league in the world" have 2 games cancelled in a coupla weeks. Load of shite.

£#%&!s sake, they managed to get a rygbi game on in £#%&!ing Swansea today.

Unread 18-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Soft southern shites though innit . They closed Brent Cross shopping centre early today because of the snow . Seriously though, there were apparently 140,000 people who safely went to and returned from the Trafford Centre today but it's too dangerous to play a football match with a quarter that number attending. I give up

Unread 18-12-2010, 09:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Anyone see the Ipswich game tonight? Basically played in a blizzard and yet we, in "the best league in the world" have 2 games cancelled in a coupla weeks. Load of shite.

Not to mention that Exeter in the fourth tier of our league managed to play, by the startling expedient of actually having people clear the snow off the pitch

Btw, they won 5-1.

Unread 18-12-2010, 09:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not to mention that Exeter in the fourth tier of our league managed to play, by the startling expedient of actually having people clear the snow off the pitch

Btw, they won 5-1.
That's some kind of crazy talk.

Unread 18-12-2010, 10:46 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky

Blackpool match called off but Fleetwood town down the road managed a home game today.
Closed Thread