United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Chelsea game postponed

it's the health and saftey brigade that have called it off.

lets all be honest, it's going to be much less arse-ache for everyone if the game gets re-scheduled for later.

people driving down from up north won't have to worry about sitting on the m6 for 7 hours because some lorry jack-knifed or their train running late or getting cancelled.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

lets all be honest, it's going to be much less arse-ache for everyone if the game gets re-scheduled for later.

people driving down from up north won't have to worry about sitting on the m6 for 7 hours because some lorry jack-knifed or their train running late or getting cancelled.
agreed it will be much less arseache having to book for and pay for new flights

#@&%!

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:23 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Germany has had it's worst snow for years this weekend....and they always have mental snow

yet all the Bundesliga games are on today
vorsprung durch technik

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
agreed it will be much less arseache having to book for and pay for new flights
Support a team in your own country then, you OOT tosser.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
support a team in your own city you cockney @#%&!stick

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:25 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

£#%&! them, 3000mongs mean nothing compared to the millions watching it on TV.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Look was going to watch my team in my own city this weekend.

If you have to catch flights to watch your own team play in their own country, you need to think about either a) getting a new team or b) watching it on telly.

Stop whinging. the world doesn't revolve around you.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:32 PM
ziggyman17

with all the games being cancelled this weekend, will give ammo to those that want a winter break..

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:33 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Look was going to watch my team in my own city this weekend.

If you have to catch flights to watch your own team play in their own country, you need to think about either a) getting a new team or b) watching it on telly.

Stop whinging. the world doesn't revolve around you.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:34 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
with all the games being cancelled this weekend, will give ammo to those that want a winter break..
There should be or play the games in a warmer country.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:43 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
There should be or play the games in a warmer country.
If there was no football over christmas, I think Id go mad.. christmas would be boring as £#%&!..

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:56 PM
jem

Quote:
if the pitch is playable which it is the £#%&!ing game should be on end of
I managed to get from mummy's to sloane square tube this morning without dying (sorry, throb). although last night the pavements were a tiny bit icy. I don't know what it's like in fulham though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Park will miss the game now, this is their reason
scholes will be fit. scholes > park.

Unread 18-12-2010, 06:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
If there was no football over christmas, I think Id go mad.. christmas would be boring as £#%&!..
we've missed two week-ends already. it is unbearable. instead of shouting at the kids for annoying me whilst the football is on, I'm having to shout at them for no reason.

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we've missed two week-ends already. it is unbearable. instead of shouting at the kids for annoying me whilst the football is on, I'm having to shout at them for no reason.

can't Mrs Jem shout at them instead

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:07 PM
jem

Quote:

can't Mrs Jem shout at them instead
she shouts at them during the week. week-ends are my responsibility.

this postponement is a piss-take. I was wandering around happily enough last night. walked a bit and tubed a bit this morning. got a train to bournemouth. drove to weymouth and back. I'm sorry to have to say this, but it must be 100% concern for you northern folk. the south is open. london is (as always) buzzing. I bet it was a call from manchester......

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

this postponement is a piss-take. I was wandering around happily enough last night. walked a bit and tubed a bit this morning. got a train to bournemouth. drove to weymouth and back. I'm sorry to have to say this, but it must be 100% concern for you northern folk. the south is open. london is (as always) buzzing. I bet it was a call from manchester......

I've heard the game could have gone ahead no problem ...but it's Chelski who didn't want to play not us

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:09 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

or more likely the russian gangster donating some cash the police's christmas fund..

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Very close to SB. Main roads are completely fine. Main tube lines are all running. Staggering that it's not on.

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:28 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Staggering that it's not on.
Every game in London called off, though

Unread 18-12-2010, 07:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Very close to SB. Main roads are completely fine. Main tube lines are all running. Staggering that it's not on.
£#%&!sake
Closed Thread