United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:01 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
It was the easy option on here to blame everything on Mourinho.

We'll lose 3 on the bounce at the start of the season and it'll be Mourinho's fitness training that is still blamed
Not everything, no. But he had to go- he was being a @#%&! and acting the @#%&!. He'd lost it and lost the dressing room because of his petulance and sulking, there was no way back from him.

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Not everything, no. But he had to go- he was being a @#%&! and acting the @#%&!. He'd lost it and lost the dressing room because of his petulance and sulking, there was no way back from him.
We talking about Pogba or Mourinho here?

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:10 AM
dragflick

Quote:
We talking about Pogba or Mourinho here?

Quote:
It was the easy option on here to blame everything on Mourinho

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Was being facetious...

Although, a fair point now I think of it

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:31 AM
puressence

Quote:
not everything, no. But he had to go- he was being a @#%&! and acting the @#%&!. He'd lost it and lost the dressing room because of his petulance and sulking, there was no way back from him.
your just upset cos your bumboys are all being shipped out

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:16 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Yep.

Disliked Mou increasingly from Seville onwards but I think I was perhaps too harsh given the benefit of hindsight. On Van Gaal too. Our shit for brains hierarchy have hugely stymied all our managers but unfortunately, each manager has dropped massive %@#$&!s too and its clouded the issue. Woodward is £#%&!ing beyond useless.

I mean look at Pogba - fell out with Mou and I and many others took P Doubles side. It turns out they're both grade a @#%&!s.

Quelle surprise but it still feels like a kick in the @#%&!.

I dislike the entire club at the moment - there's only Ole I have anytime for and he's on a hiding to nothing.

£#%&!

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:19 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yep.

Disliked Mou increasingly from Seville onwards but I think I was perhaps too harsh given the benefit of hindsight. On Van Gaal too. Our shit for brains hierarchy have hugely stymied all our managers but unfortunately, each manager has dropped massive %@#$&!s too and its clouded the issue. Woodward is £#%&!ing beyond useless.

I mean look at Pogba - fell out with Mou and I and many others took P Doubles side. It turns out they're both grade a @#%&!s.

I dislike the entire club at the moment - there's only Ole I have anytime for and he's on a hiding to nothing.

£#%&!
Welcome to the party pal.

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Yep.

£#%&!
United! United! United!!

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
United! United! United!!

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:25 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
United! United! United!!

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:30 AM
messhead

Quote:
Yep.

£#%&!
Ferguson clouded our judgement; we were so used to being at the top, even in the latter years with a declining squad, that we assumed we could stay there with relative ease and efficiency. It's testament to just how special Fergie was that he was winning titles with a team containing a big chunk of average. Anyway, Moyes was a total mistake but LVG should have either been afforded that final season or his replacement should have shared a similar philosophy and approach. Or we should have gone from Moyes straight to Mourinho, which probably would have worked out a lot better for us but wasn't he already back at Chelsea by then?

There's a lot of could haves and should haves, but in hindsight bringing Pogba back sums up just how things have changed at United. He's had a few great games, a dozen or so decent ones and countless where he's been plain anonymous or shite, and regardless of the state of the rest of the team, his performances are on him. It's one thing not having options to pass to, but another thing altogether to keep making the same stupid mistakes game in game out (showboating 20 yards from our own goal ffs). Us bringing Pogba back signalled that we have different standards now to when Fergie was here, and I'd sell the @#%&! within the hour if I could.

Unread 12-06-2019, 05:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Nah, not Saffers.
Where is he anyway?
Got banned, though it was a sort of suicide by cop really.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
we were so used to being at the top, even in the latter years with a declining squad, that we assumed we could stay there with relative ease and efficiency.
it's not this. staying top is a struggle. I'd be happy if we looked like we wanted to be top. if we had a plan. a style. were progressing towards something definable. it's not about not being top. it's about being a £#%&!ing clueless shambles.

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Ferguson clouded our judgement; we were so used to being at the top, even in the latter years with a declining squad, that we assumed we could stay there with relative ease and efficiency. It's testament to just how special Fergie was that he was winning titles with a team containing a big chunk of average. Anyway, Moyes was a total mistake but LVG should have either been afforded that final season or his replacement should have shared a similar philosophy and approach. Or we should have gone from Moyes straight to Mourinho, which probably would have worked out a lot better for us but wasn't he already back at Chelsea by then?

There's a lot of could haves and should haves, but in hindsight bringing Pogba back sums up just how things have changed at United. He's had a few great games, a dozen or so decent ones and countless where he's been plain anonymous or shite, and regardless of the state of the rest of the team, his performances are on him. It's one thing not having options to pass to, but another thing altogether to keep making the same stupid mistakes game in game out (showboating 20 yards from our own goal ffs). Us bringing Pogba back signalled that we have different standards now to when Fergie was here, and I'd sell the @#%&! within the hour if I could.
2013 was the pivotal point where we had our "sliding doors" moment.

In a summer where Guardiola, Ancelotti and Mourinho were all changing jobs, we ended up with Moyes and it's set us back a decade.

The rot was starting to creep in post 2009....but we'd papered over the cracks...but by the time Moyes came in the rot was unmanageable.

Unread 17-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Seamus

Please tell me that they are not goin g to offer Harry square head 350k a week?
Closed Thread