Closed Thread

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Agree

But...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=12

Leicester finished above Crystal Palace btw.
Not sure what you're getting at, other than a timidly weak swipe at someone you really don't want it with, sunshine.

I'm in favour of signing a young, English right-back who has some of the best tackle stats in Europe, and who is a player that has looked top drawer all season. You were arguing about signing 5 Leicester players, including Harry £#%&!ing Maguire.

Look, I get it, I bullied your foster dad Saffers off this site, and now you feel obligated to pick up his spud gun and keep shooting. However, you're a piss-ant in the context of this forum; a tedious little man-child who's post history consists of nothing of note, and is filled largely with obsequious quotes that simply reply 'Yep' to all and sundry, in a cringeworthy attempt at currying favour. I'd suggest you stop following me like a lost puppy now, before you catch these hands, just like your daddy did.

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:34 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Not sure what you're getting at, other than a timidly weak swipe at someone you really don't want it with, sunshine.

I'm in favour of signing a young, English right-back who has some of the best tackle stats in Europe, and who is a player that has looked top drawer all season. You were arguing about signing 5 Leicester players, including Harry £#%&!ing Maguire.

Look, I get it, I bullied your foster dad Saffers off this site, and now you feel obligated to pick up his spud gun and keep shooting. However, you're a piss-ant in the context of this forum; a tedious little man-child who's post history consists of nothing of note, and is filled largely with obsequious quotes that simply reply 'Yep' to all and sundry, in a cringeworthy attempt at currying favour. I'd suggest you stop following me like a lost puppy now, before you catch these hands, just like your daddy did.
Is this a parody?

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:35 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

What's this sung in tune of?

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
What's this sung in tune of?
Parklife

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:37 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Parklife

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Sunshine...

Catch these hands...

Spud gun...

Are you posting from the 1920’s?

At least you got the position of this full back right, well done you nincomPop.

Unread 18-06-2019, 12:22 AM
signed dc

Can’t think why they’d want to steer clear of any success related add ons?

Unread 18-06-2019, 12:32 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

That will come in handy, what with Lukaku leaving.

Unread 18-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Can’t think why they’d want to steer clear of any success related add ons?
ffs

Unread 18-06-2019, 08:36 PM
AK14

Not looking the best on the ball so far.

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Vedder

He’s had a £#%&!ing shocker tonight

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:06 PM
AK14

Should fit in well here tbf

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:13 PM
windy waffles

Be interesting to hear some posters change their tune after that.

Some classic about turns coming up...

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Vedder

I’m just worried he offers absolutely £#%&! all going forward. City will sign Cancelo a much better experienced player for cheaper

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:27 PM
92ToBury

Well, that’s his price dropped.

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:29 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Be interesting to hear some posters change their tune after that.

Some classic about turns coming up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I’m just worried he offers absolutely £#%&! all going forward. City will sign Cancelo a much better experienced player for cheaper
There's the first one...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=822

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:30 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He is miles better wtf has Dalot done in a united shirt? Bissaka has had a great season.

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He is miles better wtf has Dalot done in a united shirt? Bissaka has had a great season.
Run Paris.....

Dalot is a PROSPECT

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:31 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Run Paris.....

Dalot is a PROSPECT

And a £#%&!ing good one.

Unread 18-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote: