United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Buck

Football Michael Owen

Has a new book out and causing seethe the boring bastard.

Unread 03-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Bunker Buster

£#%&!ing little @#%&!.

Hate the guy, everything that is wrong with footballers and human beings landing on their feet....

Only played football against fat, older Defenders and was nothing when he lost his pace...

The most boring man on earth, opiniated little runt, arrogant and classless......

Detest that he ever put on the shirt.

Makes me sick.

#itwas3-3

Unread 03-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Ethers

Biggest @#%&! in football. Utterly despise him. Tempted to get back on twitter just to rip his tedious book apart

Unread 03-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Patty_b

Two of the most boring £#%&!s to ever get paid to talk about football. Still, I hope Shearer chins the little £#%&!er.

Also the responses to Owen's second tweet are far more entertaining that his book can ever be.

Unread 03-09-2019, 10:50 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&!ing little @#%&!.

Hate the guy, everything that is wrong with footballers and human beings landing on their feet....

Only played football against fat, older Defenders and was nothing when he lost his pace...

The most boring man on earth, opiniated little runt, arrogant and classless......

Detest that he ever put on the shirt.

Makes me sick.

#itwas3-3
Did you like Michael Owen out of interest?

Never knew that about Shearer and Liverpool. Thought Owen and Shearer were tight.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:28 AM
ZiggyStardust

He's in the unique position of being despised by fans of every club he's ever played for

Says it all really

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Sparky***

Definitely a sociopath.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:30 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He's in the unique position of being despised by fans of every club he's ever played for

Says it all really
Must be others...but can't think of any.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Did you like Michael Owen out of interest?

Never knew that about Shearer and Liverpool. Thought Owen and Shearer were tight.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Knockers

For all that I adored Cantona, Cole, the class of 92 etc etc and all that mess, if we’d signed Shearer in 96 and he stayed fit we’d have won six quadruples and been kings of the world. Untouchable when on blob.

Owen is a complete @#%&!.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Jack Duckworth

owen is a right little @#%&!. would love to see shearoh knock the £#%&! out of him.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Lynn

It 'demeans Newcastle'

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Sparky***

The begining of the end for him as a top striker

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:48 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
For all that I adored Cantona, Cole, the class of 92 etc etc and all that mess, if we’d signed Shearer in 96 and he stayed fit we’d have won six quadruples and been kings of the world. Untouchable when on blob.

Owen is a complete @#%&!.
Yup.

Still vividly being in Greece when I was 12, getting the paper a day late (as you do) and seeing The Sun splash across the front that we had signed him. Then we ended up, well, not.

He would have been absolutely fantastic for us. I reckon he still rues his decision to this day but won't ever admit it. Turned us down twice as well the utter buffoon.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:59 AM
utd99

What an odious little creep Owen is. He had that ‘response’ in his back pocket.

Unread 03-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Yup.

Still vividly being in Greece when I was 12, getting the paper a day late (as you do) and seeing The Sun splash across the front that we had signed him. Then we ended up, well, not.

He would have been absolutely fantastic for us. I reckon he still rues his decision to this day but won't ever admit it. Turned us down twice as well the utter buffoon.
We'd probably have a couple of more Champions league titles if he'd have signed for us 1996.

BUT then we'd never have had Ruud or Yorke... so there you go

Unread 03-09-2019, 12:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We'd probably have a couple of more Champions league titles if he'd have signed for us 1996.

Never would have had any of them if we’d gotten big Hirsty.

Unread 03-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

And if we’d got him from S’hampton in 92, we’d not have got Eric.

So £#%&! him.

Unread 03-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
And if we’d got him from S’hampton in 92, we’d not have got Eric.

So £#%&! him.
Wouldn't change a thing mate
Closed Thread