United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: What should we offer Paul?
Everything his heart desires. 16 29.09%
Ignore, he's a snake and a gobshite anyways. 29 52.73%
Sign senior players with quiet personalities, but make one of them Capt. 5 9.09%
Leave me out of it, I drive lorries for a living. 5 9.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Cream

Default Should Ole build the side around Paul Aloysius Pogba?

Fantastic player, has shown that he can perform while sharing a dressing room with the likes of Pirlo, Buffon, even Zlatan.

But he's won a world cup since then and strikes me as someone who wants to be the main man. Captain. Highest paid player. Leader in the dressing room.

Hugs and co. are no threat to his ego, but what if we sign some senior players with %@#$&!s? Will he throw his toys out of the perambulator?

Remember Zlatan publicly patting him on the head?? I don't think that can happen anymore.

Obviously the @#%&! wants away to Real in the medium term, so that's another factor...

Ignore his needs, sign whomever the £#%&! we want. Or give him the keys to the kingdom in the hope he sticks around for a few more seasons?

You decide.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:31 PM
waynes ear's

no

next

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:34 PM
believe

He’s between the devil and the deep blue, a great Pogba could be instrumental in him making a success and a @#%&! Pogba could be instrumental in his downfall. I personally think he’d be better to get rid but no idea who we’d replace him with.

Cream

Forgot to make votes public.

Can a mod delete this thread and make a really short one, with public votes??

Lazlo Panaflex

Private poll

I'd slowly, carefully replace him.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He’s between the devil and the deep blue, a great Pogba could be instrumental in him making a success and a @#%&! Pogba could be instrumental in his downfall. I personally think he’d be better to get rid but no idea who we’d replace him with.
Yes, this.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Private poll

Bad repped him for his sin.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Private poll

Sign senior players with quiet personalities, but make one of them Capt.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Bad repped him for his sin.
Good idea.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Sparky***

Gonna be hard when he £#%&!s off

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:47 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wear some baggy trousers, no one will notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
This. Also let's not forget that our frankly phenomenal performance away at PSG came without him in the squad. I think he's world class on his day but he's a luxury player and his attitude seems ever so fragile.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:50 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 28-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Baron

Aloysius

Unread 28-03-2019, 01:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
Who is, Bunks?

People wanting us to cut him off ffs. He's unbelievably talented, we need to draw the best out of that.

If we just cut off talented players like that then Fergie would've never talked Eric out of retirement after he booted that fat @#%&! at Palace, and we'd have sold Ronaldo to Madrid in 2006.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Who is, Bunks?

People wanting us to cut him off ffs. He's unbelievably talented, we need to draw the best out of that.

If we just cut off talented players like that then Fergie would've never talked Eric out of retirement after he booted that fat @#%&! at Palace, and we'd have sold Ronaldo to Madrid in 2006.
Tru dat.

Freg would never allow a talent like Pogba to leave.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:07 PM
dunk

Build the side around him by all means, but ensure the priority in the market is to bring in someone who can play the role when he isn't there and play it in a different way if required.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:07 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Who is, Bunks?

Not to be pedantic but he didn't talk Eric out of retiring after kicking Matthew Simmons, he talked him out of leaving the club for Inter Milan.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Tru dat.

Freg would never allow a talent like Pogba to leave.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Build the side around him by all means, but ensure the priority in the market is to bring in someone who can play the role when he isn't there and play it in a different way if required.
No easy task.

Whatever happened to that Milinkovic Savic fella?

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No easy task.

Whatever happened to that Milinkovic Savic fella?
apparently he's off to barca while we overpay for 30 year old rakitic
Closed Thread