United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...l-13776521.amp

Ramos says he'll leave if Jose goes back to Real Madrid.

He really is a ray of sunshine isn't he?
I can't believe for a second they would rehire him. Seems absurd.

Wouldn't be surprised at all of they announce poch end of season.

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:14 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Yeah I mean as well as he did at Madrid didnt the fans £#%&!ing hate him in the end?

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:24 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Nailed on.. We will do all the talking about wanting him and how we will get him and come the summer you will see him being hired as the next Madrid coach.

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Nailed on.. We will do all the talking about wanting him and how we will get him and come the summer you will see him being hired as the next Madrid coach.
We'll do all the work turning his head from spurs and Madrid will laugh and take him from under our noses.

Which is why we need to have more than poch in mind.

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You bark quite a bit don't you, you yapping, £#%&!ing homophobic odd @#%&!.

Drop me a location for this afternoon and I'll gladly open your head up and empty the minimal contents onto the cold concrete.

Bring your kids, too, so they can have a nice little Christmas present seeing their joke of a dad get deservedly hospitalised.
I get the feeling COD isn’t on your Christmas card list.

Unread 26-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I get the feeling COD isn’t on your Christmas card list.
Back less than a week and offering out people in IRL on Christmas Day.

I've missed Neo

Unread 26-12-2018, 05:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Unlike Moyes or LVG Jose left us stronger than he found us. Moyes was incompetent but LVG destroyed this club and set us back 5 years.

He sold key players
and replaced them with deadwood that we still havent shifted entirely. He left us with no spine to speak of both in terms of positions and mentality.

First thing Jose did was give us a spine again, it wasn't perfect but we had one!

His personality problems ruined him but his reputation and hunger to win and exact standards dug us out of a horrible ditch where not winning had become acceptable, players were bland and timid and micromanaged to death.

£#%&! LVG. Can't believe he still has loyalists who can't see the damage he did.

If Evans and Rafael were still here we'd have a couple more titles in the bag nqat.

Unread 26-12-2018, 06:14 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Back less than a week and offering out people in IRL on Christmas Day.

I've missed Neo
Hasn’t got the balls to back it up tho

Keyboard warrior

Unread 26-12-2018, 06:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Yeah I mean as well as he did at Madrid didnt the fans £#%&!ing hate him in the end?
Isn't that true of all their managers tho? Most spoiled fans in football, nqat.

Unread 26-12-2018, 10:27 PM
saffers

Quote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...l-13776521.amp

Ramos says he'll leave if Jose goes back to Real Madrid.

He really is a ray of sunshine isn't he?
Love the quotes.

And once again a terrible thread by a terrible person.

Also look at him once again posting violent threats. On christmas day of all days as well. The "post your location" stuff got tired a long time ago, you just look sad now.

What must have gone on in someones life to be posting about hospitalising a father infront of his children on xmas day.......

Unread 26-12-2018, 10:48 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What must have gone on in someones life to be posting about hospitalising a father infront of his children on xmas day.......
Watching Mourinho's United for the last Two and a half seasons ought to do it.

Unread 27-12-2018, 04:48 AM
Singy211291

Personally the problem was more Mourinho than the players. He lost the respect of the dressing room. You have to treat your players as people before footballers. Gain their trust and respect.

If Mourinho gave his players the respect and showed them full support, then the players would give everything on the pitch for someone who values them. To publicly criticize players, eg Luke Shaw, Pogba, Martial, Rashford, will lower players confidence and willingness to give it all. Would you go into work and do all that you could for a manager that treated you as his little minion and no more?

I understand that the players are also representing Man Utd, the biggest club in the world, and should always give everything, if not for the manager or themselves. They should to show the fans that they are appreciated and adored.

The way Mourinho played never suited us, or the players he had. We are an attacking team, always have been and they knew that. They were being held back from doing what they know they can do.

2 games from OGS and we have scored 8 and conceded 2. Fair enough it was Cardiff and Huddersfield, but you can only beat what is in front of you. As a life long fan, I am fully backing the decision to sack him and replace him with someone who has United ingrained in him.

Unread 27-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singy211291
Personally the problem was more Mourinho than the players. He lost the respect of the dressing room. You have to treat your players as people before footballers. Gain their trust and respect.

If Mourinho gave his players the respect and showed them full support, then the players would give everything on the pitch for someone who values them. To publicly criticize players, eg Luke Shaw, Pogba, Martial, Rashford, will lower players confidence and willingness to give it all. Would you go into work and do all that you could for a manager that treated you as his little minion and no more?

I understand that the players are also representing Man Utd, the biggest club in the world, and should always give everything, if not for the manager or themselves. They should to show the fans that they are appreciated and adored.

The way Mourinho played never suited us, or the players he had. We are an attacking team, always have been and they knew that. They were being held back from doing what they know they can do.

2 games from OGS and we have scored 8 and conceded 2. Fair enough it was Cardiff and Huddersfield, but you can only beat what is in front of you. As a life long fan, I am fully backing the decision to sack him and replace him with someone who has United ingrained in him.
Great post Singy lad.....

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Clownbones

Thumbs up

Quote:

Classic 211291'ers!

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Classic 211291'ers!
Such a mature and considered outlook from a man of his tender years too.

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:24 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Shame you only just joined. Would have been a shoe in for POTY

Such remarkable insight and points I had never thought of before. You're wasted on here Big Singers...

Unread 27-12-2018, 05:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Nrat, pol.

Unread 29-12-2018, 02:45 AM
Why Don?

Needs photoshopping as cow udders

Unread 02-01-2019, 11:29 PM
Neo

Angry

“Near, far, wherever you are,
I believe that the hate does go on”.

Unread 02-01-2019, 11:30 PM
red in cumbria

Let it go, pal

(arguably, JM's biggest problem is his inability to do just that)
Closed Thread