United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2018, 10:52 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Player. And he is.
You celebrated his arrival, been up and down in his 5 months here. Lad shaves his head and he's all of a sudden a detestable little @#%&!?

Unread 19-07-2018, 10:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lad shaves his head and he's all of a sudden a detestable little @#%&!?

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:05 AM
dunk

Quote:
You celebrated his arrival, been up and down in his 5 months here. Lad shaves his head and he's all of a sudden a detestable little @#%&!?
I found his arrival amusing and hoped he'd be good. he isn't. He was a detestable little @#%&! throughout his time at Arsenal.

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:14 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Quote:
I found his arrival amusing and hoped he'd be good. he isn't. He was a detestable little @#%&! throughout his time at Arsenal.
You celebrated his arrival pal. No mention of him being a @#%&! until recently. FWIW, I don't think he was a @#%&! at arsenal. Great player for them but never hated him as he wasn't a dirty player, a cheat or annoying in press etc. You need to calm down bro. He's one of ours. First pre season for 9 years. He will be ready this August.

Unread 19-07-2018, 12:25 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's a #@&%!, let's be honest. Yes he was more mature for France than us, but he wasn't this sensation people billing him as.

Still not as good as he thinks he is. If he comes back with this attitude again he's going to be insufferable. Less talk, more balling pls.
Why is he a #@&%!?

Always struck me as pretty humble and decent, but what do we know?

Strange this trend of calling our players #@&%!s and @#%&!s

Unread 19-07-2018, 03:21 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Why is he a #@&%!?

Always struck me as pretty humble and decent, but what do we know?

Strange this trend of calling our players #@&%!s and @#%&!s
Yet the anti-mou guys tell us it's Mou they hate and not United.

Unread 19-07-2018, 07:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Slagging our own players has been going on since Fred started. Stop being so emotional

Unread 19-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Slagging our own players has been going on since Fred started. Stop being so emotional
It’s as if the shit@#%&!s never existed ffs

Unread 19-07-2018, 07:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Didn't Saffers used to hate Ruud? Or was that someone else? Someone who did 10x what Pogba has done in the shirt. We used to be able hate our own players and disagree on here without this divisive top red cringe-fest. It's as if MO7 and Cleverley never existed

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Didn't Saffers used to hate Ruud? Or was that someone else? Someone who did 10x what Pogba has done in the shirt. We used to be able hate our own players and disagree on here without this divisive top red cringe-fest. It's as if MO7 and Cleverley never existed
And Fellaini.

If only

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Hates Valencia too.

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Marlo was the main rvn hater. I just didnt rate rvn THAT highly. And he was a #@&%! of a person by all accounts.

Quote:
Hates Valencia too.
Don't hate valencia. Just don't rate him.

What a weird thing to lie about. Honestly doubt ive expressed hatred on here for even the Fellainis of this world.

You called one of our players a detestable @#%&!. What the hell??

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Marlo was the main rvn hater. I just didnt rate rvn THAT highly. And he was a #@&%! of a person by all accounts.
That was it, Marls hated Ruud

Good days.

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
That was it, Marls hated Ruud

Good days.
Another case where marls was ahead of his time.

Worth noting he is on the frontlines for pro-mou in 2018 btw. #justsaying

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Another case where marls was ahead of his time.

Worth noting he is on the frontlines for pro-mou in 2018 btw. #justsaying
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=297

Maybe not frontline?

Unread 19-07-2018, 09:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Come on, me and many others slated mou that day. Deserved too.

When people came for mou's necks in the following weeks, marls stood firm!

Unread 19-07-2018, 10:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Come on, me and many others slated mou that day. Deserved too.

When people came for mou's necks in the following weeks, marls stood firm!
Won't last.

Big problem next season is that, although nobody knows how Sarri's methods will be received, United look like being the only club trying to hoofball, strangle games to get into the top four. It's a depressing thought; at least Conte's Chelsea often were as defensive as us.

Unread 20-07-2018, 12:54 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Still not getting why Pogba is a #@&%!.
What's he done specifically that upsets you so much?

Unread 20-07-2018, 01:09 AM
Ethers

After that article just before the World Cup there was almost general consensus he was a #@&%! tbf

Unread 20-07-2018, 01:15 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
After that article just before the World Cup there was almost general consensus he was a #@&%! tbf
Was there? What was the reason? Not sure I saw the article. Certainly don't remember a unified outpouring of hate for the lad. Sure, people are pissed off that he hasn't reached his potential yet and want more from him. I'm one of them. But more than that?

Just feel there are a much more deserving targets for siders' anger. I quite like Pogba. Would take him over the manager any day so this isn't any of this childish pro/anti Mou nonsense. But of course needs to stop £#%&!ing around so much and deliver his talent.
Closed Thread