Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:23 AM
puressence

Default well done lads and lasses slate our one world class player

£#%&!ing #@&%!heads

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Ether

Dry your eyes big boy. Slate?! He dived today. He should stop it. Very simple. Hardly slating.

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
£#%&!ing #@&%!heads
theres no point, vidic has been brill this season

seriously ronaldo has been fantastic this season, if his dives help us win the prem, who im i to complain

The Real Roxanne

Slating Giggs is so 2004.

The Watcher

Quote:
£#%&!ing #@&%!heads
Grow up. A couple of people are discussing the game amoung their fellow United fans on a £#%&!ing internet message board. No doubt every match going fan on here will be singing his name against city next week. #@&%!head

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:28 AM
tatty

He's taken a blatant dive for that penalty and he's out of order. It's a cheap and snidey way to win a game and it's a cancer that needs cutting out of the game.

You may be able to accept it but I £#%&!ing loathe it whoever is doing it.

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:30 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Grow up. A couple of people are discussing the game amoung their fellow United fans on a £#%&!ing internet message board. No doubt every match going fan on here will be singing his name against city next week. #@&%!head
people arent discussin it they are slating the lad .. £#%&! off and stick your england flags up your arses .. yet golden boy rooney does exactley the same and its not mentioned

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
people arent discussin it they are slating the lad .. £#%&! off and stick your england flags up your arses .. yet golden boy rooney does exactley the same and its not mentioned
exactly pure, im with u on this one

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Butt-hole Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
He's taken a blatant dive for that penalty and he's out of order. It's a cheap and snidey way to win a game and it's a cancer that needs cutting out of the game.

ffs it's football. shit happens

we got the points kiss my face

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:33 AM
violater

100% agree with pure.

ronaldo didnt really even dive for the penalty imo its some people on here going with what they hear or read in match reviews...

the partial treatment rooney gets compared to ronaldo is embarassing...

saying that rooney needs to improve for wednesday imo.
wasnt impressive today imo.

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
100% agree with pure.

ronaldo didnt really even dive for the penalty imo its some people on here going with what they hear or read in match reviews...

the partial treatment rooney gets compared to ronaldo is embarassing...

saying that rooney needs to improve for wednesday imo.
wasnt impressive today imo.
I saw it with my own eyes mate, no reviews or comments influenced me.

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:37 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
But surely you agree diving is wrong? The penalty was debatable, but the free kick was won with a blatant dive. Wouldn't you rather we won matches without resorting to the type of tactics comman at stamford bridge or the emirites stadium? I know I do.

I'll never have go at the Lad infront of opposition supporters or at the match itself. But amongst fellow Reds, I don't see the problem of discussing certain negative aspects of a players game.

And this is nothing to do with being an england fan. As far as the national team goes, I feel the same way about them as you!

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
But surely you agree diving is wrong? The penalty was debatable, but the free kick was won with a blatant dive. Wouldn't you rather we won matches without resorting to the type of tactics comman at stamford bridge or the emirites stadium? I know I do.

I'll never have go at the Lad infront of opposition supporters or at the match itself. But amongst fellow Reds, I don't see the problem of discussing certain negative aspects of a players game.

And this is nothing to do with being an england fan. As far as the national team goes, I feel the same way about them as you!
Totally.

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Cantona's collar

I have to say i hate diving in every form but i seriously don't think he dived, it looked to me that he lost his footing more than anything hence the stumble.

If he did dive then he hasn't half improved since the summer

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:57 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
I have to say i hate diving in every form but i seriously don't think he dived, it looked to me that he lost his footing more than anything hence the stumble.

If he did dive then he hasn't half improved since the summer
I don't think he dived either.He fell over and there's a world of difference.

Unread 03-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Johnson

I see what you guys are saying but he still appeals for the pen as he's on the floor !

Unread 03-12-2006, 01:11 AM
Ether

The penalty was definitely debatable. I don't think it was a pen, but I don't think he dived either. He dived for the free-kick though. There's no question about that.

Unread 03-12-2006, 10:06 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Agree totally , if we're going to win the league this year id rather it be done the united way . Fast , free flowing attacking football .

Not blatantly diving ... the lad was almost pissing himself laughing when he won that free kick .

Great player and imo will be the best in the world along with messi in 2-3 years time , but he needs to cut out the bullshit .

Unread 03-12-2006, 10:17 AM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I don't think he dived either.He fell over and there's a world of difference.

what he said.

the only debateable dive for me was for the free kick where he left his leg there hoping that boateng(?) would catch him.

ronnie's biggest problem is that he's usually running flat out with the ball so the slightest touch, or even thinking that he's going to get challenged and try to adjust himself to avoid the challenge often means he will lose his balance

I used to slate him for diving, but I think he's cleaned up his act a lot since the summer

Unread 03-12-2006, 10:20 AM
chorleyred

I think he was laughing at something somebody said, it was as he was walking away from all the commotion
Closed Thread