United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:20 AM
dunk

Football Harry Kane..

..Madrid asked Spurs to name their price before Christmas, apparently..

€350m

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Bunker Buster

One season wonder you said ?

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:22 AM
waynes ear's

350 mill is a steal. Certified gold star striker

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
One season wonder you said ?
Yep. Apparently not.

Still not a player I’m remotely arsed about United buying, though.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep. Apparently not.

Still not a player I’m remotely arsed about United buying, though.
For age, availability and quality he's the hottest in world football right now...

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
For age, availability and quality he's the hottest in world football right now...
I have honestly never watched him and thought ‘wow’ at any point. Don’t know what it is, and I know he gets goals etc. But there’s something missing.

Btw, his availability is apparently 0.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I have honestly never watched him and thought ‘wow’ at any point. Don’t know what it is, and I know he gets goals etc. But there’s something missing.

His availability is 'very'

Drop a £150m bomb on Levy and he walks....

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
His availability is 'very'

Drop a £150m bomb on Levy and he walks....
Nah. They just couldn’t. They’d be signing their own slide into mid table mediocrity as everyone would £#%&! off and no one would join.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Cream

Quote:

At least the second time I've agreed with you in the last month.

Out and out goalscorers don't seem to be as important as they used to be. The rest of his game isn't quite there yet.

That's if we're talking about over 150 million pounds.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:34 AM
messhead

Quote:

How many times have you watched him? Outside of internationals I mean. I've got quite a few Spurs supporters on my dads side and so have seen them a fair bit over the past few years. He's exceptional, there's games where he mightn't score but his work rate is phenomenal and his range of passing really is something else. I've seen him bully Chelsea defenders at Stamford bridge and score some absolute screamers, how many strikers do that? Every single time people have written him off he's come back stronger and better than before. Easily the best striker in the premier league for me now, he's not just a goal scorer (and he gets plenty of them anyway, as you said).

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:36 AM
dunk

Quite a lot tbf. Spurs are on telly a hell of a lot.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
How many times have you watched him? Outside of internationals I mean. I've got quite a few Spurs supporters on my dads side and so have seen them a fair bit over the past few years. He's exceptional, there's games where he mightn't score but his work rate is phenomenal and his range of passing really is something else. I've seen him bully Chelsea defenders at Stamford bridge and score some absolute screamers, how many strikers do that? Every single time people have written him off he's come back stronger and better than before. Easily the best striker in the premier league for me now, he's not just a goal scorer (and he gets plenty of them anyway, as you said).
Sounds like a young Zlatan.

Break the bank.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:39 AM
messhead

Quote:
Quite a lot tbf. Spurs are on telly a hell of a lot.
I don't know how you could sit through weeks on end of Lukaku and then not be desperate to swap him for Kane. Kane's link up play alone makes him much more of a Manchester United player.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Sounds like a young Zlatan.

Break the bank.
Very good comparison....

He's an absolute bully at times to defenders....

Wouldn't wear his underwear range though.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Drexl

He is rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang.

Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt. and if you get hooked baby it's nobody else's fault (so don't do it!)

Cane.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Buck

Quote:

Let me guess...he's not the quickest?

His all round game is exceptional and makes up for a little lack of pace.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I don't know how you could sit through weeks on end of Lukaku and then not be desperate to swap him for Kane. Kane's link up play alone makes him much more of a Manchester United player.
I’d swap him for Lukaku in a heartbeat I hate that £#%&!ing lump

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt. and if you get hooked baby it's nobody else's fault (so don't do it!)

Cane.
Ticket to ride, white harry highway
Tell Ed's friends, to bring the boy our way
Pay the toll, sell Rom's soul
Pound for pound, costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you'll play
White Hart lane, gone a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin' to gain, except killin' your brain

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

Cane.
Closed Thread