United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 09:50 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Football Today's football - 12/01/19

State of those 3pms

12.30
West Ham v Arsenal (Sky)

15.00
Brighton v Liverpool
Burnley v Fulham
Cardiff v Huddersfield
Crystal Palace v Watford
Leicester v Southampton

17.30
Chelsea v Newcastle (BT)
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 11:16 AM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
State of those 3pms

12.30
West Ham v Arsenal (Sky)

15.00
Brighton v Liverpool
Burnley v Fulham
Cardiff v Huddersfield
Crystal Palace v Watford
Leicester v Southampton

17.30
Chelsea v Newcastle (BT)
Arsenal
Liverpool
Burnley
Cardiff
Draw
Leicester
Chelsea
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Jack Wilshire boring, quiet, monotone prick. Surprised if they have him back for half time.
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 12:55 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Jack Wilshire boring, quiet, monotone prick. Surprised if they have him back for half time.
Injured by any chance?
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Injured by any chance?
Shockingly yes.

Pretty even game this.
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 01:41 PM
saffers
 
Default

Arsenal 1 down. Deccers Rice.

Nasri assist, he's looked good.
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 02:30 PM
puressence
 
Default

Marlos boyfriend played top good win rice looks a great talent
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Wheels coming off for arsenal recently.

How many points have we made up on them recently?
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 02:36 PM
AnthonyMartial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones View Post
Wheels coming off for arsenal recently.

How many points have we made up on them recently?

11 points in 5 match rounds if we win tomorrow
 
Unread 12-01-2019, 03:01 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial View Post
11 points in 5 match rounds if we win tomorrow
Blimey
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Today's football - 12/01/19
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Today's football 24/9/17 Lok Football 13 24-09-2017 06:21 PM
Today's other football 02/01/17 Sparky*** Football 116 02-01-2017 06:17 PM
Today's football 30/4 andyroo Football 35 01-05-2016 10:18 AM
today's other football 5/4/14 armchair Football 73 05-04-2014 08:45 PM
Today's football 9/4/11 Sparky*** Football 12 09-04-2011 04:21 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.