United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Unread 31-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Sparky***

Default Got a new iPhone today

Traded in the old 6 plus under that new deal. Got 155 quid off a new XR.

Thing is when you trade the old one in they test it to make sure itís functioning. She asks me to unlock it so she can examine the camera and functions... imagine my horror when she opens up the safari and itís on this place. Immediately my eyes are drawn to the thread ďBig titsĒ....

Shit meself to be honest. Utter school boy error on my part. I snatched it off her and blurted out something about work material. She knew something wasnít right and I could tell by the smirk of her face she clocked I was a deviant.

The shame.

Unread 31-12-2018, 05:59 PM
armchair

beta move. the dirty slag was probably frothing at the bit thinking you were part of this alpha community

Unread 31-12-2018, 06:01 PM
ScarFace

send her an email asking if she liked what she saw.

Unread 31-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Poop

I'm usually sweating like fuck when my phone is being checked when I sell it.

"Could you come back in 20 minutes please sir"

Last time that happened I was half expecting the guards to be waiting by the counter in cex when I returned.

Unread 31-12-2018, 06:30 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Thing is when you trade the old one in they test it to make sure itís functioning. She asks me to unlock it so she can examine the camera and functions... imagine my horror when she opens up the safari and itís on this place. Immediately my eyes are drawn to the thread ďBig titsĒ....

Shit meself to be honest. Utter school boy error on my part. I snatched it off her and blurted out something about work material. She knew something wasnít right and I could tell by the smirk of her face she clocked I was a deviant.

The shame.
Took mine for a screen repair recently in a local apple approved repairer place. Had it in the back for a couple of minutes before the lad came back out and said he needed it unlocked to run diagnostics on it once the new screen had been installed. Now Iíve got fucking all sorts of photos on here that I didnít want him and the crew to be seeing/wanking over. Deleted a couple of the recent ones, making it very obvious/trying to hide the screen from him as I did it and gambled on them not actually looking at the rest.

Would be the first thing I did if I had someone elseís phone unlocked and then out I let of sight tbh.

ĎTo the Albums...!í

Unread 31-12-2018, 06:32 PM
puressence

Quote:

The shame.
Links to bird ? Did she have big tits

Unread 31-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Clownbones

Free IPhone-a-tron chair with it?...

Unread 31-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Free IPhone-a-tron chair with it?...
Didnít even give me so much as a bag the cheeky cunts

Unread 01-01-2019, 01:31 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Didnít even give me so much as a bag the cheeky cunts
Well, if you will storm out...

Unread 01-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Why Don?

Quote:

The shame.
The shame is that you didnít back it up and wipe it