United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Closed Thread
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 01:07 PM
guerreiro
 
Default

He said only dickheads buy mechanical keyboards. Avoid.

Worked in a small office and everyone had them, drove me up the wall. Noisy fuckers.
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
He said only dickheads buy mechanical keyboards. Avoid.

Worked in a small office and everyone had them, drove me up the wall. Noisy fuckers.
Cheeky RATATATAT cunts.

Should be banned.
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Poop
 
Default

Ah fuck it, I bought another Logitech.

And done so on the basis if it looking nice. Hope its good. It has a wrist wrest too which is very thoughtful for a keen masturbator like myself

 
Unread 04-11-2018, 04:05 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

This is mine, had it years. Still works great, is small n slim.
I chose this as i struggled to find a wireless keyboard with illuminated keys.

Its not for gaming.

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/produ...-keyboard-k810

looking for you and i cant find it for sale anymore in the uk.

this one seems to be a cheaper one with the number pad on the side

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-K3...board+wireless
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
This is mine, had it years. Still works great, is small n slim.
I chose this as i struggled to find a wireless keyboard with illuminated keys.

Its not for gaming.

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/produ...-keyboard-k810

looking for you and i cant find it for sale anymore in the uk.

this one seems to be a cheaper one with the number pad on the side

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-K3...board+wireless
Perhaps the Logitech website?

https://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/pro...-keyboard-k810

It's quite nice actually, will keep it in mind for when I eventually smash the one above to pieces.

*finding keys all over the place, in my bed, on the landing, on top of the wardrobe
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 04:30 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Perhaps the Logitech website?

https://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/pro...-keyboard-k810

It's quite nice actually, will keep it in mind for when I eventually smash the one above to pieces.

*finding keys all over the place, in my bed, on the landing, on top of the wardrobe
wank of the century
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Poop
 
Default

I wish. It actually happened as I was posting a very distinguished and highly intellectual reply to something on here. For some reason when I hit a certain key the page scrolled to the bottom of the screen. Once, twice, thrice and umm, four times.

Enraged I grabbed the keyboard and smashed it to smithereens on the corner of my desk before a fifth.

I showed it who's boss
 
Unread 04-11-2018, 05:32 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I wish. It actually happened as I was posting a very distinguished and highly intellectual reply to something on here. For some reason when I hit a certain key the page scrolled to the bottom of the screen. Once, twice, thrice and umm, four times.

Enraged I grabbed the keyboard and smashed it to smithereens on the corner of my desk before a fifth.

I showed it who's boss
I was just going to ask what happened, your account certainly rings true
 
Unread 14-12-2018, 08:11 PM
Drexl
 
Default

This is doing my nut in.

Want a mechanno board (for some fps gaming/loads of typing) and all I get back is cherry this, blue that, red yellow fuck off.

I need it to be wired, 104 keys, with volume control, not arsed about backlight/macros whatevs. Can somebody PLEASE spoonfeed me? Let me suckle from your knowledgeable teat for sweet sweet green

EDIT: budget 100 squids

Last edited by Drexl; 14-12-2018 at 08:15 PM.
 
Unread 14-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
This is doing my nut in.

Want a mechanno board (for some fps gaming/loads of typing) and all I get back is cherry this, blue that, red yellow fuck off.

I need it to be wired, 104 keys, with volume control, not arsed about backlight/macros whatevs. Can somebody PLEASE spoonfeed me? Let me suckle from your knowledgeable teat for sweet sweet green

EDIT: budget 100 squids
Do you really need those numpad keys? Takes your mouse hand further away from the keyboard.

I have a Ducky Tenkeyless mech keyboard. It's good.

Blue are the most clicky/loudest switches. So avoid them if that's a problem. Go for brown or red or whatevurrr.

Don't be a chump like Poop - follow my advice.
Buy THIS while the price is still low:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XPZQWZ8?tag=22

Got the numpad. No RGB lights. Mechanical keys. Decent brand. Wired.

Under 50

Quote:
Full function keys: Function (FN) keys let you control volume, play and pause, skip track, mute, toggle lighting, enter game mode; G413 is packed with the features gamers need with the simple design
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Need a new keyboard
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Samsung S8 keyboard BarryX Science & Technology 4 29-01-2018 08:38 AM
keyboard help needed les vagas Science & Technology 3 19-01-2009 07:50 PM
my keyboard is fucked denis lawless Science & Technology 2 25-11-2008 08:13 PM
the letter on the keyboard croberts Science & Technology 6 20-06-2008 06:52 AM
Im off to buy a keyboard silv Science & Technology 7 30-11-2006 03:27 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.