United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2018, 04:01 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I've decided I hate it after a few months use and am going to buy out my contract.

This, https://www.freetv.ie/amiko-a5/ has been recommended to me as an alternative, a combo box, receives all FTA digital UK and Irish channels via satellite and antenna but is also android/IPTV based.

Doesn't that mean I can install shit on it to stream sports and movies too?

If its android based yes you can, I've got a sony bravia android and run everything off the TV.

Unread 10-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
If its android based yes you can, I've got a sony bravia android and run everything off the TV.
That's something actually, these android tv's, do you get the full android experience on them or a stripped back one?

Great excuse to go out and buy a new one if its the former.

*Stripped back according to google. Can you sideload any android app to it (and have it work?)

Last edited by Poop; 10-12-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Closed Thread