United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:31 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Weird how many individual players seem to be failing to live up to their potential at the moment.

Purely a coincidence Iím sure
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's not shit. he's just not a striker. Sticking him out wide and then expecting him to beat half a dozen players is not fair on the boy, he needs help. We don't support our attacking players at all.

We were losing the game 3-1 and never committed more than 2 players into brighton's box. City were 5-1 up today and were throwing 5 players into Huddersfield's box. They're spoilt for options.

Our players run away from the ball and hide in plain sight. The only players today who showed for the ball consistently were pogba and Fred.
Heís been wank for ages. Constantly changing him around the pitch isnít helping his development but no matter what position heís just not good enough and heís turned into a massive tart (taking the easy option, passing it off etc). Heís lost.

Another problem with him is that when heís on the pitch, someone still letís him take set pieces. Heís truely abysmal at set pieces, no quality.
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Heís been wank for ages. Constantly changing him around the pitch isnít helping his development but no matter what position heís just not good enough and heís turned into a massive tart (taking the easy option, passing it off etc). Heís lost.

Another problem with him is that when heís on the pitch, someone still letís him take set pieces. Heís truely abysmal at set pieces, no quality.
King cunt

Funny how youíre back.....
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:36 PM
armchair
 
Default

he's a really good player but, just like pogba, the absolute worse aspects of his game will be nurtured at United.
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:40 PM
ScholesGingerSheen
 
Default

Again judging players shit at 20 is nonsense, players that are consistently brilliant before they turn 23 are common as rocking horse shit.
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:48 PM
utd99
 
Default

So you just ignore everything you see until the kid gets to 23? Then what, we extend it to 25?

Forget even buying experienced proís, which young player isnít getting a crack behind him because the last one got a five year pass? I guess we should change Ďif youíre good enough, youíre old enoughí to Ďif youíre young and local enough, youíre good enoughí.
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So you just ignore everything you see until the kid gets to 23? Then what, we extend it to 25?

Forget even buying experienced proís, which young player isnít getting a crack behind him because the last one got a five year pass? I guess we should change Ďif youíre good enough, youíre old enoughí to Ďif youíre young and local enough, youíre good enoughí.
Are you ok?
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:52 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Are you ok?
Fine thanks. You donít agree I take it? I ask because iím not that fluent in snide, sorry.
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:53 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Seriously starting to think Mbappe might be better than him and Fodden
 
Unread 19-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Fine thanks. You donít agree I take it? I ask because iím not that fluent in snide, sorry.
Youíre more than capable of getting by from what Iíve seen.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Are we allowed to talk about how shit Rashford is now?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are we allowed to talk about Israel killing people rubbernecker News, Current Affairs & Politics 321 23-10-2018 05:43 PM
Moyes is our saviour. we need to support him not talk shit Man U 4 Life Football 51 03-01-2014 08:18 PM
United receive 80million by Madrid- Accepted - Ronaldo allowed to talk Cheesesof Nazareth Football 666 12-06-2009 05:07 PM
Talk about shit myself! plopborsky Gaming 2 12-02-2007 01:50 PM
I'm going to go to the pub and talk shit tonight. Qwertyuiop Off Topic 20 17-12-2006 06:27 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.