United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Weird how many individual players seem to be failing to live up to their potential at the moment.

Purely a coincidence I’m sure

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's not shit. he's just not a striker. Sticking him out wide and then expecting him to beat half a dozen players is not fair on the boy, he needs help. We don't support our attacking players at all.

We were losing the game 3-1 and never committed more than 2 players into brighton's box. City were 5-1 up today and were throwing 5 players into Huddersfield's box. They're spoilt for options.

Our players run away from the ball and hide in plain sight. The only players today who showed for the ball consistently were pogba and Fred.
He’s been wank for ages. Constantly changing him around the pitch isn’t helping his development but no matter what position he’s just not good enough and he’s turned into a massive tart (taking the easy option, passing it off etc). He’s lost.

Another problem with him is that when he’s on the pitch, someone still let’s him take set pieces. He’s truely abysmal at set pieces, no quality.

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He’s been wank for ages. Constantly changing him around the pitch isn’t helping his development but no matter what position he’s just not good enough and he’s turned into a massive tart (taking the easy option, passing it off etc). He’s lost.

Another problem with him is that when he’s on the pitch, someone still let’s him take set pieces. He’s truely abysmal at set pieces, no quality.
King cunt

Funny how you’re back.....

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:36 PM
armchair

he's a really good player but, just like pogba, the absolute worse aspects of his game will be nurtured at United.

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:40 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Again judging players shit at 20 is nonsense, players that are consistently brilliant before they turn 23 are common as rocking horse shit.

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:48 PM
utd99

So you just ignore everything you see until the kid gets to 23? Then what, we extend it to 25?

Forget even buying experienced pro’s, which young player isn’t getting a crack behind him because the last one got a five year pass? I guess we should change ‘if you’re good enough, you’re old enough’ to ‘if you’re young and local enough, you’re good enough’.

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So you just ignore everything you see until the kid gets to 23? Then what, we extend it to 25?

Forget even buying experienced pro’s, which young player isn’t getting a crack behind him because the last one got a five year pass? I guess we should change ‘if you’re good enough, you’re old enough’ to ‘if you’re young and local enough, you’re good enough’.
Are you ok?

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Are you ok?
Fine thanks. You don’t agree I take it? I ask because i’m not that fluent in snide, sorry.

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:53 PM
TheFatGoth

Seriously starting to think Mbappe might be better than him and Fodden

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Fine thanks. You don’t agree I take it? I ask because i’m not that fluent in snide, sorry.
You’re more than capable of getting by from what I’ve seen.