S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren View Post
Some of his stuff is forced shit bantz, but this was nice

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:19 PM
History

Quote:
Jérôme Rothen (ex-PSG player & pundit):

"You're in the presidential box at Parc-des-Princes, how dare you celebrate like that in front of the PSG fans? Go celebrate like that in the United dressing room. Respect the people at the stadium, don't jump with joy and disrespect the people who pay to go to these games. Paul Pogba? No problem, he's a United player so he can celebrate. But you Patrice? He's my friend, been a while since I talked to him, but fucking hell, you cannot do that!"

Evra's response:

"I was told Jérôme said some nasty things about me. I didn't believe it but then I was shown the video. You son of a leaky condom...oops, sorry Mr. Rothen. I really like your father too, look at what you made me do. You really are mad, aren't you my little blonde? Your reward, next time I see you, I'm going to slap you in the face. These aren't empty threats, you know we'll see each other eventually. We ate from the same plate, we played together. I had to dribble everyone, even the goalie, so that you could cross the ball back when we played together, and now you talk like this? Not you...you forget so soon. You were always a salty prick. I remember when L'Equipe gave you a rating of 5 and our other teammates got 7, since you were so paranoid of the ratings, you would call the journalist and ask "Why did you give me a 7??!?" Piece of sh...I will stay polite. Stop telling bullshit, stop telling lies. Be careful, because we will cross roads eventually. I'm sure we will."

The piss boiling this week has been beautiful. Lovely stuff from our soon to be DOF

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:22 PM
dunk

Paddy

Wouldn’t fancy a rumble with that mad little fucker

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post

The piss boiling this week has been beautiful. Lovely stuff from our soon to be DOF
Son of a leaky condom Am nicking that.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Vedder

Listing all his achievements

West Ham 2018/19 - Stayed in premier league

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:52 PM
sa7

Jerome Rothen, absolute nothing player ffs and now shown himself to be a crybaby bitchtits

Unread 08-03-2019, 10:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post

What Rothen said wasn't even that bad.

"I will stay polite"