United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Closed Thread
Unread 22-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Albert Tatlock

Originally Posted by FraUtd
Used to get really thin ones from Elonex years ago, got called pizza boxes, not an official name though. If that's what you're thinking of?
Sun Microsystems used to do the pizza box shape... but they weren't PC's

Unread 22-12-2018, 04:50 PM
red in cumbria

Originally Posted by MrBishi
Flat ones are desktops, tall ones are towers. And ones with Macintosh written on are PCs for people who will pay extra for a PC if they're told it's not a PC, a marketing gimmick that Apple have evolved to huge success
Oooh you cynic

You're not wrong though.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What type of computer was this?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Now I'm not normally a PC type of guy but.... Jez Quigley Off Topic 17 18-08-2008 03:02 PM
PC/Techy type help req'd ( it's v slow ) for a man whose solution to all PC/Techy type problems... Fountz Off Topic 2 31-08-2007 08:11 AM
Neanderthal requires basic Computer type advice.. Fountz Off Topic 6 05-07-2007 09:02 AM
i want an e type jag Billy Baroo Off Topic 72 30-01-2007 03:31 PM
I want an e type e scherben Off Topic 6 30-01-2007 03:21 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.