United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Switching Off
 
Question Online shaving products

Timeline is full of them. Dollar shave, Harry's.

Actually might be tempted. Constantly reusing blades because I can't be arsed to buy more, and then end up spending loads on new ones.

Any of these any good?

Dollar shave is £5 then £8 a month. 6 new blades each month, but you can switch to bi monthly if you don't shave much.

Harry's is £3.95 initially and not sure what after that as I came here to ask you lot.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 04:59 PM
otbarney
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Timeline is full of them. Dollar shave, Harry's.

Actually might be tempted. Constantly reusing blades because I can't be arsed to buy more, and then end up spending loads on new ones.

Any of these any good?

Dollar shave is £5 then £8 a month. 6 new blades each month, but you can switch to bi monthly if you don't shave much.

Harry's is £3.95 initially and not sure what after that as I came here to ask you lot.
I've just bought a Pitbull Skull Shaver.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Anyone remember King of Shaves? Cut my face to ribbons the bastards.

Iíve not had a wet shave for about 10 years now so canít help you. I just wanted to diss those King Of Shave bastards.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 05:14 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Went for a Turkish full monty in PeelHall recently. Pamper shaves rool
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 05:29 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

King of shaves balm is ace. As is blackbeard post shave balm

Cheap bic one use for me.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Anyone remember King of Shaves? Cut my face to ribbons the bastards.

Iíve not had a wet shave for about 10 years now so canít help you. I just wanted to diss those King Of Shave bastards.
i had the same with these. i looked like sweeney todd had been practising on me.

i keep trying to grow a beard, but get bored about 2 weeks in. only have a wet shave a couple of times a week.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Shavekit has just popped up on my Facebook now
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 05:51 PM
otbarney
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Went for a Turkish full monty in PeelHall recently. Pamper shaves rool
I had one yesterday, it was great, but not close enough for me.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Spock
 
Default

I used beardedcolonel.co.uk for a long time then stopped when i had too many blades lying about (still have some)

they are decent, though get less shaves per blade than a Gillette or equivalent I felt but far far cheaper so evens out at the very least, They did not have the little single blade on the other side you use to get the bit under your nose which was the biggest pain in the arse. may do now
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 06:23 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
I had one yesterday, it was great, but not close enough for me.
You need the code word for extras
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Online shaving products
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camelot Products ashtonred Off Topic 5 05-04-2016 09:55 AM
dont EVER buy LG products... denis lawless Off Topic 13 23-11-2008 11:23 PM
Inferior products; Fuzzy Dunlop Off Topic 44 30-09-2008 04:41 PM
Do you buy or boycott certain products thatsfuctit Off Topic 16 15-08-2007 04:36 PM
Male Grooming Products Gazw649 Off Topic 6 15-04-2007 03:48 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.