United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Oh aye, i can just imagine a leathered slabhead yelling "£#%&! the Greek civilisation" in the middle of a ruck with the Old Stavros.
“£#%&! the Greek civilisation”

That’s incredible.

Apparently he continued “£#%&! your bloody alphabet, and your mythology too. The Iliad is shit!!”

Unread 01-09-2020, 10:16 PM
atticusgrinch

Hates the post-Socratics doesn't he?

Unread 01-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Buck

When he scores for England against Greece

Unread 01-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

That’s incredible.

Apparently he continued “£#%&! your bloody alphabet, and your mythology too. The Iliad is shit!!”
“What have the Greeks ever done for us?”

Unread 01-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Cream

Unread 02-09-2020, 06:41 PM
red in cumbria

If he is a Bradburyphobe that is the final straw I'm afraid

Unread 02-09-2020, 07:05 PM
est.1878

Quote:

That’s incredible.

The news is in an exponential growth phase for pure clickbait / bs

Unread 03-09-2020, 01:15 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
“f*** the Greek civilisation”

That’s incredible.

Apparently he continued “f*** your bloody alphabet, and your mythology too. The Iliad is shit!!”
"and your greatest ever ruler had a terrible succession plan or lack thereof, which is why his empire ended up being divided into the numerous successor states!"

embarrassing that one of our own players could utter such hateful words

Unread 03-09-2020, 06:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
"and your greatest ever ruler had a terrible succession plan or lack thereof, which is why his empire ended up being divided into the numerous successor states!"

embarrassing that one of our own players could utter such hateful words
Not unlike United's greatest ever ruler tbh.

Unread 04-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Jethro

Southgate going to recall him

Should tell him to £#%&! off but he's a big Spitfire drinking patriot.

Unread 04-09-2020, 03:20 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Southgate going to recall him

Should tell him to £#%&! off but he's a big Spitfire drinking patriot.
Yep. I'd be telling him to £#%&! right off.

Unread 04-09-2020, 03:25 PM
ScarFace

He should tell him to £#%&! his civilization.

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:34 PM
AK14

Exclamation

There’s a video doing the rounds on Twitter of his reaction to Martial’s sending off that’s going to make dunk absolutely lose his shit!

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:36 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
There’s a video doing the rounds on Twitter of his reaction to Martial’s sending off that’s going to make dunk absolutely lose his shit!

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Ethers

Should have the armband taken off him for that tbh the absolute blockheaded milk monitor stupid voiced #@&%!

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Lok

He's just saying what the ref has said, he doesn't say it as his own opinion.

Not sure what he's done wrong.

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's just saying what the ref has said, he doesn't say it as his own opinion.

Not sure what he's done wrong.
Because instead of making the case for one of his players to the ref, he’s backing the ref up to one of his players?

Do you think Roy Keane stands there just repeating the ref’s decision like a massive gimp?

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:56 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Because instead of making the case for one of his players to the ref, he’s backing the ref up to one of his players?

Do you think Roy Keane stands there just repeating the ref’s decision like a massive gimp?

Meanwhile, "leave the ref alone Marcus"

Unread 06-10-2020, 11:03 PM
BarryX

Maybe he's on a post-Mykanos anger management course? Was going to post a meme of him compared to Keane that my lad sent me, but couldn't stomach the thought tbh.

Quote:
Should have the armband taken off him for that tbh the absolute blockheaded milk monitor stupid voiced #@&%!
Mentioned it on the match thread, I think. It's all well and good blaming Ole and the coaches, but that display on Sunday was one of the very worse I've seen from a United captain in my 40+ plus of trying to watch or listen to just about every game we've played. He might well be good enough to right for his place as one of our centre backs, but Captain? No chance at the minute.

Unread 06-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Motown Manc

There's no way he said and did all that stuff to the Greek police, he can't even get aggressive with a referee ffs

He's been beyond pish this season and should be dropped immediately. I don't even want to see his face in a Utd shirt for a minimum of 3 months after Sunday's display, the worst Utd display I've witnessed since Massimo Taibi's debut against Chelsea.
Closed Thread