Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2023, 01:45 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
will mean he has been exonerated.

Unread 15-01-2023, 01:49 AM
suedeshoes

Best defender at the club. Bad 'footballer'. Great at tackling, rubbish at passing. I like him though.

Unread 15-01-2023, 02:06 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Then Greenwood

Unread 15-01-2023, 02:41 AM
Denis Irwell

That turn he did advancing through mf. Been watching Antony.

Really don’t see why improvements can’t be continued. Tbf, until Antony arrived he had to do it on his own when newly arrived and low on confidence, the general mess we were in while the team downed tools. He’ll be ok going forward and just needs to not go awol upstairs when the oppo are threatening down his rw position. If he can get it right in his head, he can be absolutely top class. Coaching. Still new to him/us.

Unread 15-01-2023, 09:56 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
will mean he has been exonerated.
Erik Ten Hag: First Team Coach, Director of Football, Defence Lawyer

Unread 15-01-2023, 10:36 AM
Coracao

He's done well since returning tbf to him.

It's a position we need to upgrade tho.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:24 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He's done well since returning tbf to him.

It's a position we need to upgrade tho.
Yup. I think right now is between dalot and wan bissaka for cover. Rumours of dalot not wanting to sign a new deal in dec so…

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:43 AM
armchair

United one nil down but one man never stopped believing.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Danoli

He must have felt 10 feet tall coming off that pitch yesterday

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:48 AM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing missed him tonight big time didn't we. He'd have pocketed that little twerp who gave Dalot the run around all night.

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:50 AM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Best defender at the club. Bad 'footballer'. Great at tackling, rubbish at passing. I like him though.
Great over view. Totally agree!

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:52 AM
The Butcher

He's miles better than dalot.

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:54 AM
History

Tbf to Dalot he's been out a while and was thrown back in from the looks of it maybe abit early

However we definitely missed the spider

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:56 AM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Tbf to Dalot he's been out a while and was thrown back in from the looks of it maybe abit early

Dalot is on about 25,000 a week, Brandon Williams is on 65,ooo a week and can`t get in the team. There is a lot of sorting out to do. Some obvious and some not so obvious.

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

i thought the lad Gnonto must have had B.O the amount of £#%&!ing space Dalot was giving him.

I've never rated Dalot as a defender, thrown in or not. He's decent going forward but defending he's a liability and definitely the weakest of the defenders along with Lindelof

Unread 09-02-2023, 01:09 AM
GBMUFC2020

[quote=Sparky***;5888928]i thought the lad Gnonto must have had B.O the amount of £#%&!ing space Dalot was giving him.

I've never rated Dalot as a defender, thrown in or not. He's decent going forward but defending he's a liability and definitely the weakest of the defenders along with Lindelof[/QUOTE]

Or Maguire, Or Fred, Or Shaw sometimes. It`s often down to the cover in midfield which is lacking when cas and eric are missing. makes the average players look like @#%&!s!

Unread 09-02-2023, 07:34 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i thought the lad Gnonto must have had B.O the amount of £#%&!ing space Dalot was giving him.

I've never rated Dalot as a defender, thrown in or not. He's decent going forward but defending he's a liability and definitely the weakest of the defenders along with Lindelof
Ffs

Tempting to say we missed Bissaka but that is assuming he wouldn’t be day dreaming 60 yds up the rw. Good at defending when he’s actually in the zone.
Closed Thread