United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:12 PM
suedeshoes

Back for the derby to score the winning goal.

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:31 PM
AK14

Wonder if Inter would be interested?

Get a couple of players in return

Martinez+Young?

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
By now most clubs must be looking at him thinking is he even worth the effort? There’s no guarantee he won’t do the same to another club what he’s done to us.
This is the reason we'll get £#%&! all for him. been saying it for over a year. His stock couldn't get much lower. 6 months out injured, whilst apparently destabilising the entire squad. Who the £#%&! wants to pay through the nose for that?

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:37 PM
puressence

Extend the contract stick 130 on his head if nobody doesnt pay let him rot for 12 months then sell him for whatever ..

Ps whats jordan saying

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Young

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This is the reason we'll get f*** all for him. been saying it for over a year. His stock couldn't get much lower. 6 months out injured, whilst apparently destabilising the entire squad. Who the f*** wants to pay through the nose for that?
I said last summer we should accept 50m + one or two youngsters for him.

Was shot down by the forum Einstein’s...

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:46 PM
Drexl

Just another Balotelli

All the talent in the world, ruined by the fact he is a simple child in an elite male body.

Meh. many years from now, I hope he looks back on his behaviour with regret.

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:50 PM
believe

Based on what’s coming out now he surely won’t play for us again?

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:00 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Any minute Pogba plays for us now is a minute too long, and a minute he doesn't deserve. Some players dream of pulling on our shirt, as has been shown recently, parents breaking down in tears at the news that their kids dream has come true. But that Virus and his shit-bag entourage treat the club with utter disdain at every opportunity.

People saying that Ole has being mugged off by him, and asking why isn't he at Carrington. Why the £#%&! would anyone in their right mind want that worm anywhere near the club and the playing squad? I wouldn't want him anywhere near the reserves, the youth, the stadium, the city or the country. Him being anywhere on Earth is too close.

£#%&! him. Being fired into the sun would be too good for him and his shit-bag.
This. If ole is truly committed to changing the culture then he needs to put a fit Pogba in the under 23s or whatever it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hope he plays one last game so he can be Boo'd from four corners of the ground.

Absolute cowardly weasel ..
This not too bad an idea
I’ll boo from my couch

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I said last summer we should accept 50m + one or two youngsters for him.

Was shot down by the forum Einstein’s...
Probably because you were expecting Madrid to chuck Vinicius and that left back into the deal

Madrid wanted him for £40m cash IIRC.

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Quote:
“The question was ‘would he like Italy?’ – what has that got to do with being Manchester United’s player. And saying that you are Manchester United’s player – are you owned by the club?
Erm, funnily enough Mino yes, yes he is.

Clearly this fat @#%&! is trying to change how football works in reducing the power of clubs even further..

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Extend the contract stick 130 on his head if nobody doesnt pay let him rot for 12 months then sell him for whatever ..

Ps whats jordan saying

Unread 18-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Heated ?

Unread 18-02-2020, 02:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Honestly been thinking about this all day. Could we not just slap a £250 million price tag on him and wait until someone pays it? In the meantime stick him in the reserves on the bench and let him sit out his contract until he does. Use any excuse to fine him to claw back some of his wages and create an absolute shit show for Riola.

Surely we’ve committed financially to see out his contract, just bite the bullet and pay it out and let him see how popular he is on Instagram posting selfies at Stalybridge on a Tuesday night.

Wouldn’t normally be arsed bit that Raiolas comments today have left me seething.
It’s a nice thought in theory, but in practice we’d only be weakening ourselves. While he still has value -whatever the £#%&! that is now, I don’t know - and you could parlay that into two players with desire and ability, imagine how much better we’d be. And in the end that’s what’s most important; these people have you by the balls unfortunately. What a disgrace.

As an aside, I read Raiola’s tweet for the first time; he used the term “prisoner” when he was obviously gagging to use the word slave. Probably the only thing Pogba reigned him in on, because then it becomes really £#%&!ing toxic.

Unread 18-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s a nice thought in theory, but in practice we’d only be weakening ourselves. While he still has value -whatever the £#%&! that is now, I don’t know - and you could parlay that into two players with desire and ability, imagine how much better we’d be. And in the end that’s what’s most important; these people have you by the balls unfortunately. What a disgrace.

As an aside, I read Raiola’s tweet for the first time; he used the term “prisoner” when he was obviously gagging to use the word slave. Probably the only thing Pogba reigned him in on, because then it becomes really £#%&!ing toxic.
It's all very Nicolas Anelka.

Pogba will never settle. If he does finally end up at Real Madrid or Barca, their fans will utterly ruin him.

Two spells at United and Juve by his mid twenties is a pretty weird career path. His head is gonna end up battered with it all.

Unread 18-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Seamus

He will play when he is fit and then be gone in the Summer. The club will use it as a shop window to move the £#%&!er on. The players have too much power now. Its a shame we dont have the reserves anymore as they could throw him in there to deflate his ego a bit

Unread 18-02-2020, 02:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
It's all very Nicolas Anelka.

Pogba will never settle. If he does finally end up at Real Madrid or Barca, their fans will utterly ruin him.

Two spells at United and Juve by his mid twenties is a pretty weird career path. His head is gonna end up battered with it all.
Every now and then you see players who are both very good and very very thick, and they buy into everything these piranhas tell them. Tevez was one, Pogba is another; even Rooney has taken some really bad advice at points. They treat these people like gurus.

I see Woodwards catching some flak for all of this as well, but this would have been Mourinho’s choice, and the misjudgement of the player’s character is on him; he made his own bed - the club just backed his poor judgement. Woodward has presided over a calamitous decline and should be removed from his position asap based on performance, but people need to decide whether he should or shouldn’t be overruling managers on recruitment, because at the moment it’s both.

Unread 18-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Heated ?
Like a bath when the boiler's on the blink

Unread 18-02-2020, 03:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Probably because you were expecting Madrid to chuck Vinicius and that left back into the deal

Madrid wanted him for £40m cash IIRC.
Probably tbf

Cash + Rodriguez wasn’t it?
Closed Thread