United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-14551582

Four years just for sending out a facebook invite.
They got long sentences because the government wanted to be seen to be tough on those that rioted. I'm willing to be those sentences would have been greatly reduced on appeal.

Unread 29-09-2014, 02:33 PM
crockster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Home many civil injunctions have you had taken out against you?

I'm going for 8.
Non, its you who harasses me on here

Unread 29-09-2014, 06:27 PM
taff

fuck him the weird little cunt.

love stella creasy tbf

Unread 29-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Exactly. I'm sure if somebody sad that to anybody's wife we'd all fucking lamp them. Then you're liable to be prosecuted for assualt etc so surely we should be protected by the police and courts for this sort of thing.
Been in that EXACT situation group of lads and a drunk lad on the fringe of the group, big summer party and he was trying out with all the wives...

Things got messy later as he screamed "I'm going to rape you then"

Ended in a stabbing and a prison sentence, awful scenes..

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Throw

What's his actual problem with Jane Austen on a tenner? Did he explain himself?

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Been in that EXACT situation group of lads and a drunk lad on the fringe of the group, big summer party and he was trying out with all the wives...

Things got messy later as he screamed "I'm going to rape you then"

Ended in a stabbing and a prison sentence, awful scenes..
Fringe wankers are always the worst. Saw a lad beaten into a pulp after fringing on a group and giving everyone stick as if he was asking for a shoeing. Have seen fringe wankers at this numerous times and I can't understand why they can be so thick.

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
love stella creasy tbf
Disappointed no pic has been posted in this thread, tbh.

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:34 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockster
In real life (off the internet) all you can do if someone is harassing or stalking you is to take out a civil injunction

but if you troll somebody on social network sites you get jailed for it

Not sticking up for the troll but sweet jaysus internet has become serious f***ing business!
Or report them to the police for harassment of course.

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Fringe wankers are always the worst. Saw a lad beaten into a pulp after fringing on a group and giving everyone stick as if he was asking for a shoeing. Have seen fringe wankers at this numerous times and I can't understand why they can be so thick.
Utter dense misfit this one...

Not sure how far to go into it, but he was picked up on his comment and a lad (decent mate) went for him, in the scuffle misfit produced a knife and stabbed the lad.
The silence as it hit his groin and just stuck out there was pure silence, not a word..

Misfit got a pasting, blamed everyone, started reporting us to the police when we wouldn't take a pint off him in the pub. Booked himself into a police station, fearing for his life I said I'd glass him if he offered me a pint..

Drunken fucking mess of a night and months and months after...

The case took over a year to stand...

Unread 29-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Utter dense misfit this one...

Not sure how far to go into it, but he was picked up on his comment and a lad (decent mate) went for him, in the scuffle misfit produced a knife and stabbed the lad.
The silence as it hit his groin and just stuck out there was pure silence, not a word..

Misfit got a pasting, blamed everyone, started reporting us to the police when we wouldn't take a pint off him in the pub. Booked himself into a police station, fearing for his life I said I'd glass him if he offered me a pint..

Drunken fucking mess of a night and months and months after...

The case took over a year to stand...
Your mate got stabbed or the gimp?

Edit: the misfit. Seen it.
Closed Thread