United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Neo

Football

Marlo made a big play for Sage of the Year by driving an aggressive narrative of us not needing to sign this lad as he wasn't an upgrade on what we had already.

Long season, but looking like a very poor call. Massive upgrade on Maguire, and particularly Lindelof and Bailly, and seems to be forming a sensible partnership with Varane.

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Excellent again

Was targeted today and stood up to everything that was thrown at him and left Che Adams crying on the ground

We’ll see more of his ability to play make from the back once we start to play ETH style football

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Selhurst Samurai

A lot of talk about his “aggression” but it’s not just purely about that. His decision making looks very good. When he knows he can take the ball he goes in hard and takes it, if there’s any doubt he’ll maintain his positioning and be ready to react.

Very pleased with him so far.

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:49 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
A lot of talk about his “aggression” but it’s not just purely about that. His decision making looks very good. When he knows he can take the ball he goes in hard and takes it, if there’s any doubt he’ll maintain his positioning and be ready to react.

Very pleased with him so far.
Agree, but still more of those Che Adams tackles please

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Marlo made a big play for Sage of the Year by driving an aggressive narrative of us not needing to sign this lad as he wasn't an upgrade on what we had already.

Long season, but looking like a very poor call. Massive upgrade on Maguire, and particularly Lindelof and Bailly, and seems to be forming a sensible partnership with Varane.

Him and the Erikvanman have been awful quiet since Monday ...

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Agree, but still more of those Che Adams tackles please

I’ll go with with that. Always good fun to see one of these “physical” centre forwards rolling around on the ground after getting snapped in two.

“oooh Che Adams is going to give the centre halves a tough game…oooh Che Adams felt that one”

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:54 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai

I’ll go with with that. Always good fun to see one of these “physical” centre forwards rolling around on the ground after getting snapped in two
Didn't the sages tell us he'd be £#%&!ed once he comes face to faces with a big, scary Premier League centre forward? Kicks them into the stands

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Not having Pogba strolling around like an entitled @#%&! is like a breath of fresh air too. Obvs don’t mention that to neo.

Unread 27-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Dr Stranger

‘First big test against Liverpool…’

‘Ok, that game suited him. Let’s see how he does up against Che Adams…’

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Will be a world class player; you can see it. Immense again today.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Neo

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Not having Pogba strolling around like an entitled @#%&! is like a breath of fresh air too. Obvs don’t mention that to neo.
This is the Lisandro "El Carnicero" Martinez thread.

Please ensure all posts are relevant to Lisandro "El Carnicero" Martinez.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:28 PM
AK14

He proves there’s more to it than just size when it comes to defending

The way he positions himself and uses his body when defending is top class.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This is the Lisandro "El Carnicero" Martinez thread.

Please ensure all posts are relevant to Lisandro "El Carnicero" Martinez.
Lisandro "El Carnicero" Martinez is a breath of fresh air after Pogba the entitled @#%&!.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Joe Biden

I said I wouldn't judge him till I see him play alongside someone other than maguire. So I'll judge him now.

Brilliant player.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:40 PM
saffers

Hes so £#%&!ing good.

People doubting him after two games, disgraceful.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:46 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

nothing to talk about.

everything is good. we are winning , about to sign some shiny new attackers. I'm over the moon.

I may have been wrong about Martinez but at the end of the day we are climbing the table and I'm a arsenal win ot away from declaring us title favourites. ON.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

I may have been wrong about Martinez but at the end of the day we are climbing the table and I'm a arsenal win ot away from declaring us title favourites. ON.
let's goooooo

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
nothing to talk about.

everything is good. we are winning , about to sign some shiny new attackers. I'm over the moon.

If ETH gets his 2 or 3 favoured guys in this week and we sell ronaldo i think theres a chance we can win the league. We will beat arsenal, the real competition is city (we are 1 pt behind equal games) and liverpool (ahead of them)

If we bring in Antony, De Jong and Depay there is gonna be a title charge....

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If ETH gets his 2 or 3 favoured guys in this week and we sell ronaldo i think theres a chance we can win the league. We will beat arsenal, the real competition is city (we are 1 pt behind equal games) and liverpool (ahead of them)

De jong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Not sure about title, top 4 and a cup or two though.

We’ll probably just get Dubravka on loan and will be £#%&!ed by the start of October because the forwards are £#%&!ed and we’ve no players.

3 signings away from a successful season versus a battle for mid table. Mad.