United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Chelsea Executive Box

Dropped a major rick Sunday. Got lured into a box at "The Bridge" to swill at the old corporate trough and gave my ticket to "our kid". What utter garbage.

Low down diagonally opposite the United end. Acoustics so you can't hear the away end but can see them enjoying their day out. Outside seats but directly behind the #@&%!-er-nee scum who entertained us with witty tunes such as

"Neville you're a @#%&!"
"Riley you're a @#%&!"
"(Insert name as applicable) you're a @#%&!"

They £#%&!ing despise Mikel and Malouda.

Shit food and a box full of £#%&!ers including four clueless Yanks and two Spurs fans who wanted Chelsea to win because United are "arrogant" (i.e we got Berbatov). No mention of why they weren't at their home game to Wigan.

All in all - shite. And the white wine was from Chile FFS. Outrageous.

Post messages of sympathy here - I've no-one else to turn to.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Sounds grim

Mr Rouge

Why do they despise Obi Wan Kenobi and Malouda? I would have thought Mikel was quite popular there.

Does sound grim - I bet you'd have loved to have been at the Utd end when Jason P scored.

Anyway - genuine question. Chilean white wine. Not up to much? Compared to the Tunisian vinegar I have to smuggle in down my underpants - I bet it tastes great.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:18 PM
marlo stansfield

charles, i can see myself posting threads like this in 15 years ish

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

I turned down a free ticket in the Chelsea end for these very reasons.

The place is full of #@&%! suckers tbh.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:19 PM
armchair

I think a lot of the chilean sauvignon blancs are very palatable.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Mr Rouge

Why do they despise Obi Wan Kenobi and Malouda? I would have thought Mikel was quite popular there.

Does sound grim - I bet you'd have loved to have been at the Utd end when Jason P scored.

Anyway - genuine question. Chilean white wine. Not up to much? Compared to the Tunisian vibnegar I have to smuggle in down my underpants - I bet it tastes great.
They think Malouda has always been shite and seem to think Mikel was the next Zidane. He has no creativity at all and is just a stopper.

The wine was shit and it was Budweiser as the ale option. I've tried Moroccan wine - enough said.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
Long term "thread plans" eh ?

The most depressing idea of all time.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
So can I. The difference is, Charles really went.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:22 PM
elhombre

charles you're turning into a poofter...

get it sorted.

ASAP.

Por favour.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:23 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
So can I. The difference is, Charles really went.
what are you trying to say?

ive already tasted the finer things when it comes to arsenal.

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
Long term "thread plans" eh ?

The most depressing idea of all time.
confirmed

Unread 23-09-2008, 01:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
what are you trying to say?

ive already tasted the finer things when it comes to arse.

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:02 PM
elhombre

Quote:
There's an interesting story in Lawro's Autobiography where tells about the time he caught a plane and was sat next to a syocphant who kept trying it on with him. He said he had nothing against gays but he didn't want to hurt his feelings so pretended to be asleep for the journey. "Even then I could feel him looking at me, I didn't even open my eyes for the landing, it was so obvious I was putting it on".
yay! ts is finally famous...

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
There's an interesting story in Lawro's Autobiography where tells about the time he caught a plane and was sat next to a syocphant who kept trying it on with him. He said he had nothing against gays but he didn't want to hurt his feelings so pretended to be asleep for the journey. "Even then I could feel him looking at me, I didn't even open my eyes for the landing, it was so obvious I was putting it on".

MOTWYW.
Except his #@&%! on occasion surely?

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Except his #@&%! on occasion surely?
I've met Keith, he's a raw, untamed male specimen - if Lawro's not come onto him it proves the former Liverpool stopper is as hetro as they come.

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:36 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I've met Keith, he's a raw, untamed male specimen - if Lawro's not come onto him it proves the former Liverpool stopper is as hetro as they come.
im gonna meet you one day charles.

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
im gonna meet you one day charles.
i thought you were meant to be cool? you're like a groupie with the rouge.

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:54 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i thought you were meant to be cool? you're like a groupie with the rouge.
i feel in love with charles on ri after a horsetip.

we have had our ups and downs but him and armchair are like my mentors on here.

Unread 23-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
i feel in love with charles on ri after a horsetip.

we have had our ups and downs but him and armchair are like my mentors on here.
it's like an updated, online version of great expectations.

Unread 23-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Dropped a major rick Sunday. Got lured into a box at "The Bridge" to swill at the old corporate trough and gave my ticket to "our kid". What utter garbage.

Low down diagonally opposite the United end. Acoustics so you can't hear the away end but can see them enjoying their day out. Outside seats but directly behind the #@&%!-er-nee scum who entertained us with witty tunes such as

"Neville you're a @#%&!"
"Riley you're a @#%&!"
"(Insert name as applicable) you're a @#%&!"

They £#%&!ing despise Mikel and Malouda.

Shit food and a box full of £#%&!ers including four clueless Yanks and two Spurs fans who wanted Chelsea to win because United are "arrogant" (i.e we got Berbatov). No mention of why they weren't at their home game to Wigan.

All in all - shite. And the white wine was from Chile FFS. Outrageous.

Post messages of sympathy here - I've no-one else to turn to.
if they wanted chelsea to win then they are NO WAY spurs fans. Try going down WHL and saying they hope chelsea win - they'll get their heads stoved in.
Closed Thread