Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
im happy mate ..your not walter obv
I never said you were

What gives you the impression I am not ?

Perhaps you think I follow you around the forum calling you names. You will probably find its the other way around but I understand why you think like that as that attitude is typical of someone in your mental state

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:25 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
I never said you were

What gives you the impression I am not ?

Perhaps you think I follow you around the forum calling you names. You will probably find its the other way around but I understand why you think like that as that attitude is typical of someone in your mental state
i think walter you start it most of the time .. i have a mental state ..thats why i post pics of myself in combat gear holding beer bottles

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Billy Baroo

why not settle this with belly wrestling?

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:27 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

walter has an advantage

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
i think walter you start it most of the time .. i have a mental state ..thats why i post pics of myself in combat gear holding beer bottles
Its a waterproof jacket I got from Glastonbury.

That picture is a jokey picture pure. Taken during the fake Stockport leg of my "World Tour" that only consisted of about 10 countries.

The "beer" is Buckfast - it is a parody of people taking pictures for facebook and myspace thinking they look cool.

You wouldnt understand my sense of humour pure as you do not have the mental capacity - you are thick as shit so stick to what you know.

I would reccomend fart jokes and CITV

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Its a waterproof jacket I got from Glastonbury.

That picture is a jokey picture pure. Taken during the fake Stockport leg of my "World Tour" that only consisted of about 10 countries.

The "beer" is Buckfast - it is a parody of people taking pictures for facebook and myspace thinking they look cool.

You wouldnt understand my sense of humour pure as you do not have the mental capacity - you are thick as shit so stick to what you know.

I would reccomend fart jokes and CITV
ok walt its a jokey picture .. £#%&! your an original stand up comedian arent u ..bet your a barrel of laughs on a nightout

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
Some kind of big belly ironman competion.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
ok walt its a jokey picture .. £#%&! your an original stand up comedian arent u ..bet your a barrel of laughs on a nightout
I am actually.

Id invite you out on one but armchair has warned me that his server couldnt cope with the amount of threads you would start about it

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:48 PM
puressence

Quote:
I am actually.

Id invite you out on one but armchair has warned me that his server couldnt cope with the amount of threads you would start about it
i wouldnt come walter

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
i wouldnt come walter
quigley will back this up.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
i wouldnt come walter
Good job really.

We were going here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...women-fat.html

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Don > Lee

Anyday of the week.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Ginners

as a principle i dont normally like fat people, but i have to admit, i like don.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Albert Tatlock

As a warm up act before the main event you two have been on stage too long

When does Victor get to Manchester ?

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
as a principle i dont normally like fat people, but i have to admit, i like don.
That's my usual stance but the Don is just heavy set imo.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That's my usual stance but the Don is just heavy set imo.
nah he is definitely under the fat umbrella, look at his album, definite fatty. having said that, he isnt obese, so he isnt as bad as pure etc

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Don > Lee

Anyday of the week.
Why's he got an iron on the wall? It's not as is he's got anythig to iron. Nice flat though, I'm guessing it's on the ground floor. He looks like Aaron Davey (if anyone knows him).

Unread 17-09-2008, 04:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
ha ha ha ..hes just big boned walter .and can lose weight when he starts running and stops drinking

Unread 17-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
ha ha ha ..hes just big boned walter .and can lose weight when he starts running and stops drinking
How will my ego recover from yet another cutting remark from the prolific puressence.

I cant compete with you. Your razor sharp wit and extensive vocabulary makes it virtually impossible for me to get one up on you.

Id try "ner ner ner ner ner" or "my dads bigger than your dad" but I just cant see it getting through your impenetrable barrier of charm, maturity, and likability.

Top man

Unread 17-09-2008, 04:12 PM
puressence

Quote:
How will my ego recover from yet another cutting remark from the prolific puressence.

I cant compete with you. Your razor sharp wit and extensive vocabulary makes it virtually impossible for me to get one up on you.

Id try "ner ner ner ner ner" or "my dads bigger than your dad" but I just cant see it getting through your impenetrable barrier of charm, maturity, and likability.

Top man
walter pick your dummy up ..take a pict of it on your world tour
Closed Thread