United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:16 PM
MagnificentSeven

i'll always love him and have so many great memories of him during the number 20 season, but i think it was for the best that we let him go. he was clearly struggling a lot last season, and part of the reason why we went through spells of shitness was because we'd keep playing him, di maria and falcao when they just weren't cutting it.

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i'll always love him and have so many great memories of him during the number 20 season, but i think it was for the best that we let him go. he was clearly struggling a lot last season, and part of the reason why we went through spells of shitness was because we'd keep playing him, di maria and falcao when they just weren't cutting it.
You are probably right, but part of me thinks that he was tarnished by the all-consuming shitness of DiM & Falcao.

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmian_fan
I like it that we got rid of him and Falcao, even without these two duds Wilson isn't getting a chance. We need to promote youth rather than these old players, next season I hope Rooney gets sold to Sevilla and Januzaj finally improves and takes over him.
Rooney sold to where ? You £#%&!ing child.

These are 30 year old football legends, you have your head switched on but understand Rooney is having a great season and could do a few more.

RVP, Falcao....finished.

Wilson ready soon.

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I think we let him go a season too early.
For absolute sure we did.

Unread 27-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Buck

He lost his drive when Ferguson left. Never was someone who relied on speed and strength. Technically as good as you can get but in that 12/13 season he was not just scoring goals but was a focal point in our build up play. Since then, particularly last season he rarely got into a jog. Not causing the defenders any issue, not offering any outlet, not being able to hold the ball up. He never was one to run in behind so if he's not doing any of those things he was shown to be useless.

Unread 27-09-2015, 11:24 PM
tatty

That he was a world-beater in his first season for us doesn't alter the diabolical performances that came after.

Won us the title so still a net gain.

Unread 28-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Cream

The fact he can't get a game for Constantinople Athletic says it all.

Shot player. Well rid.

Unread 28-09-2015, 05:05 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The fact he can't get a game for Constantinople Athletic says it all.

Shot player. Well rid.
deffo

Unread 28-09-2015, 09:50 AM
TheFatGoth

Never warmed to him, tbh

Unread 28-09-2015, 09:53 AM
itisme_panaflex

100% should have got rid. He's gone physically and would have had a negative influence sitting like a sulky spoilt child on the bench.

Unread 28-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
100% should have got rid. He's gone physically and would have had a negative influence sitting like a sulky spoilt child on the bench.
Probably has gone physically but wasn't that always the way even when he was at the bummers? Think he had an appearance rate of 22% aside from when he put himself in the shop window. Played when the sun shone.

Unread 11-10-2015, 07:56 PM
dragflick

https://vine.co/v/e2OjunzWTEZ
No £#%&!s given

Unread 11-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:00 PM
nick henry

Kinell

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Vedder

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:02 PM
irk

what a £#%&!ing #@&%!. stealing a living.

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:12 PM
S/Side.Red

To think we were starting him and Falcao up front away from home last season

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:24 PM
dunk

What a past it, slapped arsed #@&%!. Never liked the @#%&!.

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:26 PM
My Name is Keith

£#%&!ing hell - no shame - not even prepared to pretend to be involved for his 80k a week or whatever it is. the very definition of a grade a mard arse.

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

£#%&!ing hell - no shame - not even prepared to pretend to be involved for his 80k a week or whatever it is. the very definition of a grade a mard arse.

The modern day footballer sadly
Closed Thread